JJK - EXERCISE

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

warning: public play, gym, pegging, choking, breast play! male, mommy kink,  oral! male receiving, stomach bulge, overstimulation,  gag play, squirting! male

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

.•° ✿ °•.

Y/N'S POV

°•. ✿ .•°

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

It's already late at night.

Jungkook and I are still in the gym, working our asses off. Well, I'm taking a break while Jungkook's still fucking at it. How the fuck can this man work out so much?

After getting off the treadmill, I went and took a huge gulp of my water. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook staring as little droplets of water were dripping down my mouth, to my jaw, then my collarbones, and down my cleavage. I took the bottle from my mouth and smirked when he looked away. 

Horny little bastard...

I took my time starring at him too and damn, was he built.. He was wearing a loose white shirt and black basketball shorts. The shirt did justice for his body, sticking to his sweat, showcasing the outlines of his breathtaking figure. I can tell Jungkook can feel the heat of my stares as I see him getting flustered, having a hard time picking up the dumbbell. 

I take a look around and I see there are still a few people in here, 2 or 3, but are very far away although, they can still spot us if they look closely. While Jungkook was focused on a chair, I walked around behind him. He flinched when he saw me through the mirror. "Gah, you scared me! Don't come sneaking around like that." He told me through the mirror with the glare, that soon faded once he looked into my eyes that were filled with lust and a glint of mischief.

I smirked at him as I put my hands on his shoulder that slowly went down his chest. "W-what are you doing? Someone might-" His breath hitched as I brought my hands up slowly. My fingers ever so lightly rubbing against his nipples. "I just felt like I needed to have a little fun and it so happens that I brought something with me that I think you'll enjoy," I said as I brought my hands to his neck, wrapping my fingers around it tight enough, just the way he likes it.