MYG - Secret II

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

warning: sub!yoongi, femdom!reader, choking,

 fingering male!receiving, handjob, little degrading, yoongi being 

called princessmommy kink

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

.•° ✿ °•.

YOONGI'S POV

°•. ✿ .•°

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

tick tock tick tock

Fuck..one more hour before class ends

I thought while walking down the halls, on my way to last period. I've been guarding the time, staring and wondering like it's gonna make it move faster. It's been 4 hours since that incident with Y/n. I wasn't able to focus in class after that, psh like I ever did. 

I can't help but wonder if she had the opportunity, to go even further than she did.

Will her touch on my body feel euphoric? Will she give me the release I've been longing for? 

Fuck.. Am I clean? I think I -

"Are you just gonna stand there Yoongi Min, or are you gonna enter the class?"

My thoughts were interrupted. I didn't notice I was already at the front of the class. Damn, the things that woman does to me.

I ignored the teacher and went to my seat only to see a certain somebody seating right next to it.

Y/n..?

I stood there, staring at her figure. She's never sat here before. Fuck, I'm done for.

"Yoongi Min, I don't want to tell you twice. Please, hurry up and take your seat." The teacher scolded.

I sat down, my heart racing, and my palms are sweaty. As soon as I sat down, Y/n looked at me and said "Hey there, my princess. Did you get to take care of your problem earlier?" with a smirk plastered on her face. My cheeks were heating up. I was about to open my mouth when the teacher started the attendance call.