Chapter Six-Lounge of the lesbian Vampires

VI

The woman was lying on the black, gothic sofa. Philllipa glided towards her. She made a move on her as she flashed her sharp, gleaming fangs at the terrified girl.

       "Don't struggle...It will only end in pain for you. Of course, it is a different kind of pain for you...A pain that will drench your breasts in endless blood...And, as I feed your blood, your human soul shall die. And, as the turning begins, death is the first step of pleasure; the second step is to be dead for three nights. Then, once you're one of us, you'll feed on others. The third step is that you'll walk the endless night and come to The Lounge of Dead Blood...forever", she said.

        "But I don't want to die", the girl said.

         She had long, brown colored hair, brown colored eyes, and petite. She wore a black colored laced evening gown, white colored ribbons that was around her small head, with black colored netting that complemented a woman of her social standing in New York.

            With her black colored low-cut sleeves, her ample breasts were shown.

             And black colored gloves on both of her small hands.

             She wore white colored pointed shoes on her small feet.

              And red colored lipstick on her luscious mouth.

                "My, what are doing, dear...Scared of me!", Phillipa said. She then bit into the girl's open neck.

                  Hot, fresh blood gushed from the ripped flesh, as the Vampire feeded hungrily. The girl screamed in horror, as the blood flowed like a river down her infected neck...and down her breasts. She continued screaming until she fell onto the red colored ground, and died from massive blood loss. And, once the act was over, everyone at The Lounge of Dead Blood watched...and smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Page 7