•Chapter one•

Once you arrived at school you greeted a few people before walking inside. Almost instantly, All of you friends scooped you up. "Y/N!!!" They all yelled in unison and hugged you tightly. "Okay okay I'm here!" You laughed and they put you down. "We thought you weren't coming today!" Abby said, with a smug look on her face. "Yeah. We were worried." Priya said in her monotone voice. "Well I'm here! Now let's gets this day over with!" You said and they all nodded and raced to class.

After the day was over, you all met at the daisy mart and decided to talk for a bit. Until you all were stopped to peek in the daisy mart. "Look at him he's so hoooot!" Abby said, the same smirk look appearing on her face. "Guys what so good about him?" You asked as you stared inside. "What about 4Town?" That was all you had to say for them to start squealing. You sighed and dragged them off somewhere "Oh! and Meilen! Do you want to come with us to karaoke tonight?" You all looked at Meilen with sparkly eyes. "I'm sorry guys but...today is a cleaning day!" You all groaned. "Everyday is a cleaning day! Can't you just get one afternoon off?" You asked, tapping your foot on the ground. "I'm sorry guys but I can't!" Meilen said, clearly upset. "Fine but come on! Let's sing! I know you want to do it!" Miriam said with a smile. We all laughed and joined in. Having fun while it lasted, you all decided to go home.

Once you arrived, you sat down at your desk and started doing your homework. That was until you started doodling the boy from the daisy mart on the side of your paper. You mumbled somethings you liked about before flipping to another page and drawing you and him together. You slowly picked up your notebook and walked to the side of your bed, put it down, picked it back up, and rolled under the bed. You flipped a page and drew. You flipped another, and another. Until you heard your mom calling you. "Agh!" You bumped your head and rolled from under your bed and jumped on your bed. You noticed your notebook was slightly peeking out and you panicked when your mom came in. "Y/N! Do you want a snack?" Your mom asked with a kind smile. "Yeah! Sure! Thanks mom! Don't look at the notebook! Don't look at the notebook!" You looked and the notebook and screamed at yourself when your mom noticed it too. "Oh! Is this your homework?" She said as she picked it up and flipped through it. "Oh! Oh my! Agh-" You panicked and tried to take it from her but she still got the papers and looked at them. "Y/N! What is this?! Wait..." She looked more. "Is this the cashier from the Daisy Mart?!"

—————————————————

Wooooo cliffhanger! I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I got the motivation to write my first story at 4am lmao- anyways I hoped you all liked it! Peace! -Blueberri