•Chapter 2•

"What are you doing?!" You panicked as your mom pulled up to the daisy mart and got out. "No, no, no!" Your mom slammed open the doors and walked up to the checkout. "Oh, Snap!" You heard Tyler say as you followed your angered mom. "Mom, No!" You nearly screamed as she neared the checkout. "You!" Your mom snarled as she pointed at the clerk. "What have you done to my Y/N?" He exclaimed, her finger in the confused clerks face. "Uh.... Who?" He asked. "Y/N L/N, right here." Tyler said, pointing at your frozen form. "I should report you to the police." Your mom said, disappointed. "How old are you? Thirty?" She interrogated him. "I'm seventeen." He said with a hint of fear in his voice. "Oh, See, See? This is what happens when you don't wear sunblock and do drugs all day! She's just a sweet, innocent child. How dare you take advantage of her?" She said, pulling out the drawings. "Mom! No!" You finally moved and ran towards her, but it was too late. She had already slammed the papers onto the desk. People gathered around and stared. You saw as he picked up the drawings and stared at you. You backed up. It was all to overwhelming. The voices were to much. The whispering, the laughing. It was all to much. "The Daisy Mart has lost a loyal customer today!" Your mom and you walked out. You stared down as you got into the car, a tight feeling nagged at your chest as your mom drove home. "Thank goodness I was here. That degenerate won't come near you again. Now, is there anything else I should know about, Y/N?" She asked, her hand on your shoulder. You clenched your tights. "Nope. All good."

Once you got home you ran to your room and screamed in your pillow. "You sicko! What were you thinking?! Why would you draw those things?! Those horrible, awful, sexy things?!"

"It's fine! You'll move to another city. Change your identity."

"Mommy, I'm so sorry!"

"You are her pride and joy, so act like it!"

You began ripping out all of the other drawings and throwing them in the trash before throwing the whole book away. You panted and turned to the mirror in your room. "This will never happen again." You turned off your light and went to bed.

Darkness slowly started fading into a dream. Of the temple. The candles went out, leaving darkness once again.

You twisted and turned in bed, whimpering quietly. Different dreams faded in and out quickly. "No! No,no,no!" You said in your sleep. You wanted to wake up but you couldn't. Not yet.

Your eyes snapped open. After gaining your sight completely you heard your mother calling you. "Y/N. Are you up? Breakfast is ready!" You groaned and hopped out of bed. "Coming!" You opened your door and walked into the restroom, unaware of your current state.

You yawned and scratched your chest, surprised that you felt a soft, fuzzy texture. You opened your eyes and looked into the mirror. Only to see a [Animal] staring back at you.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

—————————————————
Wooo! Another chapter out! Expect another one tomorrow! Thank you guys for reading!! I really love you all!/p -Blueberri