I

3rd person POV

It was a normal Thursday and everyone heard that there was going to be 3 new transfer student from Osaka. Mitsuri and Shinobu were walking toward their lockers to get their books when iguro and sanemi walked in. The whole place became quiet.

Everyone but their close friends feared the poison trio consisting of sanemi,iguro, and Shinobu as they were the infamous bullies in the school. They were named the poison trio by their fellow school-mates due to how toxic they could get when angered. Suddenly, sanemi started shouting about someone stealing his stuff trying to find the thief. Soon, mitsuri and Shinobu grabbed their things and left to go to class not wanting to be involved with the drama early in the morning while the other students remained there not wanting to upset sanemi more.

"hey, Shinobu-chan? May I ask why you bully certain people?" mitsuri asked, curious as to why her friend does so. "well, I'll tell you later. Right now we should focus on getting to class on time first." Shinobu replied and mitsuri nodded in agreement. As they entered the classroom, the room was filled with people chattering. In the distance, Shinobu saw giyu sitting at his desk alone as usual and she decided to head in their direction. "ara ara Tomioka-San, where are your friends? Oops, sorry. I forgotten you didn't have any" Shinobu said as giyu lifted his head and saw Shinobu leaning against his table.

"class, go back to your seats, I would like to introduce you all to the new students." the teacher said as all the students ran back to their desks. 3 students then proceeded to enter the classroom. "hello! My name is Makomo and this is sabito!" the girl wearing a flower pattern skirt introduced herself as she pointed to the guy with pinkish hair. "hello, my name is Sasaki chiyo!" said a girl with black hair and a blue checkered skirt

"Shinobu-chan! Look it's the new students! KYAAA THE GIRL LOOK SO CUTE!" mitsuri softly shouted at shinobu, making her jump. Shinobu glanced at giyu, curious to see what he was doing and upon looking, he had a shocked expression..? "I wonder what is Tomioka-San shocked about.." Shinobu thought as she started spacing out.. "does Tomioka-San know them..? Maybe Tomioka-San finally can make friends..? What if he finds Sasaki-chan or Makomo-chan....? Don't be silly Shinobu, why would you even care about this anyway-!? Its just Tomioka-San, the loner. You don't like him, snap out of it" she wondered

Shinobu was lost in her thoughts when suddenly the bell rang. "Shinobu-chan, are you alright? You seemed like you spaced out for quite a while......" mitsuri asked, worried about her best friend. " I'm alright mitsuri-chan, don't worry about me," Shinobu said as she packed up her things, and both the duo made their way towards their next class, history. Sadly Shinobu didn't sit next to mitsuri in this subject and instead with giyu.

"Tomioka-San, how does it feel to not have friends?" Shinobu asked her usual question, but this time, giyu answer her question. "I do have friends...they just were busy.. " he mumbled in annoyance at the petite girl's presents. "ah, sorry. Don't think you realize no one likes you still!" she then replied getting a bit annoyed. " I am not dislike-" before he could finish the sentence, the teacher entered the classroom.

Giyu looked down at his desk, seeming annoyed. Makomo and sabito saw what happened and decided to confront Shinobu after the lesson had ended. Makomo and sabito couldn't stand not doing anything if anyone bullied, messed or teased their friend. They grew up together and both had a very close friendship throughout the years. After the class ended, Shinobu walked out to the hallway and received a text from her older sister Kanae informing her to ask kanao to meet her in the staff room as she needed to discuss certain things since kanao was the head prefect for her level. Shinobu shot back a quick reply and rushed to stood classroom 3B which was the class kanao was in. Shinobu knocked on the door then entered the classroom after being given permission from the teacher and said she needed kanao for some things.