II

Trigger warning:

Blood

══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ══════

3rd person POV

'As they reached the front of the Student Council room, she said to enter without her without, leaving in a rush as she slowly faded in the distance.'

She left in a rush, as she felt the pain growing more unbearable in her chest. Soon, she started to coughing, but it was getting worse each time, especially when sasaki tried to get giyuu to hold her hand. She ran towards the nearest restroom feeling the need to throw up again after those thoughts, leading a small trail of blood on the way. She dashed to the nearest sink and flowers started coming out again. Her eyes were watering as more flowers filled the sink, but she wasnt worried if someone had came in as most students would be in class as she heard the bell rang on the way to the restroom.

'there is no way i would tell kanae this...i would be a burden to her..' shinobu thought as she finally stopped coughing up flowers for the time being. As she was washing her blood stained hands, she heard her phone vibrate, meaning that she received a notification. When she dried her hands, she went to the checked her phone. Soon noticing a text which was from her sister telling her that neither her nor kanao could could go home together with her due to a meeting all level heads and Student Councils had to attend.

She sighs as she knew they would come home late since usually when there were meetings like this, it ment that they were preparing for a event.

"shinobu-chan!" mitsuri shouted while running down the hallway, searching for her best friend to walk home with. Shinobu eyes widen and strated to panic as she tried cleaning up the messy and bloody scene she had caused. She started running the tap water hoping to drain the blood in time. She quickly picked up the petals and quickly washed them before throwing them away under the sink in the trash can just before mitsuri came running in. "there you are shinobu-chan, i was looking for you everyw- what are you doing-?" she question as she saw the tap running and shinobu throwing something away. "I'm fine mitsuri-chan, what do you need?" the petite girl asked, trying to change the subject. Unfortunately for shinobu, mitsuri got closer as shinobu backed up trying to hide what was in the trash can, hoping she wouldn't suspect and find anything. "your hiding something aren't you." mitsuri stated as she observed the shorter girls nervous reaction.

"mitsuri i think you should leave, school is ending soon anyways!" shinobu shouted nervously, pushing the taller female back a bit and pushed her out of the restroom. As she pushed her out, mitsuri manages to sneak a peek at what she was trying to hide but saw dark blue flower petals with a tint of red on it. She let out a small shreeked at what she saw as the door to the restroom slammed shut. "why is there flower petals in the trash can! Shinobu-chan you alright??" mitsuri quickly question as she knocked on the door. But of course it was mitsuri, knocking was an understatement. Knowing that her best friend could be hiding something serious to her, she slammed against the door which then flew open and there she saw the red tinted midnight blue flowers with a shinobu giving a nervous smile while new blood starts dripping from the side of her mouth. "shinobu-chan, what happened??" the girl with peated braids asked as she rushed over to her best friend who strated coughing again. " i dont even know myself what this sickness is..." the petite girl mumbled only loud enough for the other to hear. Her dull eyes stared at the sink as she tried to hold back her cough.

" do you need anything? Ill get it for you" mitsuri say as she patted the youngers back. "i just need to get home to do some research on this.." she mummbled as she wiped away the blood then washed her hands. "where did the flowers come from anyways..?" mitsuri asked worriedly. Shinobu tiltrd her head as she faced mitsuri with a questioning look. "i was coughing out flowers.. Im not sure why though" she responded and as she walked out of the restroom with a worried mitsuri following her behind.

"Shinobu-chan, i think i know what you might have...lets get you home quick, ill explain then" mitsuri said as she quicken her pace and dragged shinobu to her house.

As they got to shinobu's house, mitsuri quickly shut the front door and brought her towards the bathroom. "shinobu-chan, do you know what's the hanahaki disease?" the taller hesitantly asked. "no, what is it?" the younger asked and tilted it abit to the left with a confused expression. Mitsuri then took out her phone and started googling the disease and took a deep breath before showing the younger the phone.

As shinobu continues to read on, her eyes widen and she mumbled to her best friend "but its fictional...right? I'll live...right?" while trying to keep her composure as she started thinking what would happen when she was gone. "i dont think it is anymore... Shinobu-chan its alright ill be here with you" mitsuri said as tears started flowing out of the dark purple her dark purple eyes. The petite girl looked so vulnerable as she started choking out flowers again. At this point, they were both on the floor with shinobu squatting down while mitsuri was petting her back.

"its alright shinobu-chan, im here for you... I promise.. " the pink and green haired girl said as she pat her back while the younger was spitting out flowers from her mouth.

═════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═════

❥Word  count.ೃ࿐
❥ - 1037

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

- February 11 2023

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
|♡|To be continued |♡|

∞ ༺♥༻∞
꒰🌸ഒ﹕end of chapter 2˚₊‧

═════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═════

N/A

Whoever this is ilysm you made my day fr 😭 Tysm for reading  glad you enjoyed the first chapter <33

Tysm for reading  glad you enjoyed the first chapter <33

Have a great day to everyone ~❤️

═════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═════