The Mistress

Weeks went by and soon it was a day before Break. Lilia had requested I join then in going to Thorn Valley. I did wish to see my homeland again. even when I was alive it had been at least 50 years sense I had seen it. Now it was so much longer. What had changed? Who all lived there now. I had agreed and that night I stayed with Lilia in his room. Grim wished to stay with the Ghosts and he stated.

"Why would I wanna go to some stuffy place with stuffy people. PASS!" It made me laugh honestly. He reminded me of a private back when I was still a Major. He was so cocky and full of him self. Filled to the Brink with Confidence but when push came to shove he was terrified of true combat. Lilia had made me agree to joining him in telling Malleus of who I used to be. I had not been happy of it. I think because it was not someone I used to know I was more ok with it then with telling the Mistress.

We went to his room and knocked. I was surprised he was actually inside and not exploring the grounds as he usually did this time of night. He allowed us into his chambers. I had to say his room was rather nice. Though as a HouseWarden I should not have expected any less. We all sat at a table and Lilia looked at me. I looked at him and let out a breath. He wished me to say something first. 

The chat was not overly pleasant however with Lilia as Backing me he believed out story. He was not overly happy but he wasn't overly upset either. I was grateful for this. 

"Was you not knowing who I was a lie then?" I blinked at his question.

"No... It was not a lie. I suspected but honestly I could not be sure. Back when I first meet you I was still under the impression I had been daydreaming that day. It wasn't until the middle of the year when we were talking of the wars that I knew What I had seen had truly happened. I however did not know your name back then nor that you were in fact my Past life homeland prince." This was true. I did not know until then but when I did it was far to late to tell him I did. I was only speaking of it now because Lilia had requested me to do so. He nodded.

"Very well I shale believe you" I felt my shoulders slightly relax. Lilia put a hand on my shoulder in reassurance.

"Grandmother has missed you" I blinked at that and blushed.

"She spoke stories of you to me when I grew as did Lilia." I looked at Lilia who didn't look at me.

"I hope it was mostly good things" I said narrowing my eyes at Lilia.

"Oh yes, along with you and my Mother filling the dinning room with Frogs one day" I blushed brightly at that.

"In my defense they weren't frogs to begin with. They were tadpols... however I had forgotten how quickly they grew and that they grew larger with age" I pouted. Lilia covered a snort and I glared.

"Besides it was your mothers Idea to bring them inside instead of taking them to the Barracks. She wished them to be taken into Ponds inside so she could enjoy them. We by no means meant for them to hop into the dinning room while your Grandmother was holding a Banquet." Malleus smirked.

"Yes and I am also quite certain you did not mean for one to hop out of the pudding while the Guests were starting to enjoy dessert" I make a face. Ok that one was me. It was to perfect and the human King that had come was reaching right when the frog came out.

"O-Of course not. Why would I ever?" Lilia burst out laughing and I pouted.

"You shush! I requested you help but you were to busy at the time" Lilia smirked.

"Because I was plotting the inevitable war you had started with that little prank." I faked a gasps.

"I will have you know good sir I only started 3 wars! You however started 6 the last I counted. That Arrow did not almost hit a Prince by accident after all. If I recall you were quite upset about him stating what was it? How Large Mistresses bu- HMM!" Lilia covered my mouth blushing and smiling menacingly.