Love

I woke in my old room. I had not seen this room in some time. It was the same room I woke up in when I first came to the Castle. I stood from the bed and dressed. It was just a simply T-shirt and some shorts. I opened my door as Lilia walked to it. I had heard his foot steps. He smirked and raised an eye brow.

"Goodness already dressed. You must be looking forward to Morning training" I laughed and smirked at him.

"Perhaps, I am looking forward to a sense of Familiarity" This was true. I was looking forward to being back in the army. It was what I knew best in my Previous life. I had learned swordsmanship, Archery, Magic though I was not very good at the Magic part. My magic had been taken till very little was left when I resided with the Owners after all. Even after many years of being away it never was as Powerful as others of my Rank. However what I lacked in Magic I made up for in Strength. 

We walked to the Training grounds and was greeted with the sound of metal on metal, Sounds of laughter as another person fell to the ground. I saw Sebek Training in the background with the Hand to Hand combat unit. I smirked as I watched him take down another opponent. Very few matched his strength. 

Silver was off the the Swordsman. He was quick and fought with Grace just as his father was able to. Lilia smirked as many bowed to him when he walked by.

"Lieutenant Silver!" He called. Silver sheathed his sword and turned bowing.

"General Lilia" I blinked and grinned.

"Goodness, If I had known you would make Silver your Lieutenant" I joked. Lilia rolled his eyes at me and motioned to me.

"I introduce you to Major Argenti Nox. However in this life He has been called Yuu" I smiled at Silver and he blinked.

"Its a pleasure Lieutenant. I am happy to see the General has someone of your Strength to back him on the battle field. Though I am told that is rare and far in between now a days" Silver seemed to snap out of it and bowed.

"The pleasure is mine. Father has told me much of your adventures" I narrowed my eyes at Lilia. Of Course he did.

"Oh I am sure he did. Did he also tell you he used to have such a large stick up his arse that if he farted a tree would pop out?" Lilia blushed and Silver coughed. I could see everyone grow quiet and I smirked. Lilia started to laugh.

"Well now I never hahahaha Honestly Argenti must you be so crude" I smirked at him and raised an eye brow.

"Was I wrong. I remember I could barely see your stature from behind all that paperwork you did" He narrowed his eyes with a smirk.

"Perhaps you would like to have a "Special" Training with your General" I smirked and put a hand to my chest bowing.

"Care to dance General? no holding back this time?" He grinned and a sword was handed to him. Mine was tightly around my waist. Just as it should have been.

"Gladly. Though I can't promise I will not step on your feet" Thus the fight began. I loved to Spar with him even if I was now growing tired. I knew he would win. He always won. However I would not back down with our a fight. our blades sparked bright lights with the speed we were hitting them. At one point I brought dirt up and threw it into the air to hide before using my Magic. It was weak but I could use it to bring me some help. 

the grass grew slick as I slid across it. Unique magic Morning Dew. It was my Unique magic even back before. I could cause any Surface to become wet. it was weak but in a fight if the grass was slick it could cause the other to fall. Leaving a perfect opening. Lilia glared.

"Up to your old tricks again I see" I snickered

"Goodness it wouldn't be a true fight with me if I didn't Hard to be air born when you can't see while up there. Hard to-" I slid under him slicing at his calf. He jumped out of the way and used wind magic to clean the air.