𝟏𝟒

WARNING

This chapter will be very emotional and contains 2 POVs. There will be a flashback! Get your tissues ready because Alexandros is making his grand entrance again ;)

 There will be a flashback! Get your tissues ready because Alexandros is making his grand entrance again ;)

𝟰 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Tomorrow is the day. The day we're going to raid the Russians and get my Dad back.

We have 100s of people who are behind my Mafia and are helping us. They are God-sent people. Tomorrow will determine whether I can prove to everyone and anyone that women can rule something very important and I'm ready. 

Zio Emiliano, Elijah, and I will be leading the ambush. We have a tracker that was planted inside the warehouse where we believe my Father is being held, hostage. We've decided to lead everyone onto the safest side of Russian until tomorrow. It's colder than a bitch here though.

"Here, hot chocolate for you." I look up and see Elijah holding out a small cup of hot chocolate. I mumble a quick 'thank you' and he sits next to me on the small bench where I had a small blanket wrapped around me. We sit in a comfortable silence as the winter show falls outside. "How are you feeling about tomorrow? I know you just feel some type of way knowing your Dad is alive." Elijah's voice shakes off and I look up at him.

"Honestly, I don't even know how to feel. I don't remember my Dad and I've always felt some sort of connection to him, even though he was 'dead'. I don't know how I'm gonna react when I see him." I feel a slight tear roll down my face and Elijah pulls me into his chest. "I know, my beauty. Tomorrow is gonna be very hard emotionally and physically. After this whole thing, we can take a vacation somewhere." My head lifts from his chest and I lightly peck his lips. He'll never really know how much he means to me.

_________________________

"DADAADAADADADADADADA"
And here goes 'daddys girl' with her yelling. I love
their relationship but still can't help to be jealous.
"Yes Yes, Daddy's here," He says while picking up
the babbling baby out of my arms. Milanas
babbles started to relax more into soft whimpers.

_________________________

The Day After

Ambush Day

"Sí Jefa, we have eyes on the Russians now. Should we blow their heads off?" One of the assassins said through the ear-piece. "Yes, It's going down now." The line went dead as the sound of shots being fired rang throughout the air. "Let's fucking go, now." Milana grabbed her automatic rifle and ran straight into the warehouse, not giving a fuck about who was in her way.

(Yes Boss)

"Я ВИЖУ ЕЕ" One of the Russians yelled and Milana shot them in the head. Her mind was filled with emotions but she knew she had to put a front up. She ran throughout the entire wear house as more and more people started upon her. She wasn't stupid. She knew that everyone was gonna try and get to her first so that's why she had so many other weapons on her.

(I see her)

She was fortunate enough to easily find the jail cells where people were being kept under their will. She quickly ran to the last jail cell. Her heart was beating as fast as her legs could run. Milanas eyes frantically stopped as she stood in front of the last jail cell. Her heart stopped looking at the cell.

A chained-up body that had dark brown locks.

"Papa."

She kicked the cell door down and immediately ran up to her Father. Alexandros's eyes slowly opened as he met with Milanas eyes. "M-Milana?" Alexandros lightly smiled as Milana broke the chains off of his body. "Yes, it's Milana. It's your baby girl." Tears filled both Alexandros' and Milanas' eyes as the two finally saw each other after many years apart. "I NEED HELP. EVERYONE I'VE FOUND MY DAD." Milana screamed and everyone came to their rescue.

He was finally free and the Russians were no more.

_________________________

"They're gonna be fine. They're gonna be okay." I chanted out while walking in circles. Stephano and María were here trying to calm me down. "Míja, everyone is gonna be okay." María tried to comfort me but instead, it sent me into another crying session.

RING RING

I immediately ran to my phone and read who was calling. Milana 🤍 is calling... My finger quickly accepts the call button and I raise the phone to my ear. "Mama, we have him. Papa is back." I immediately dropped to my knees and start crying happy tears. My lover, My soulmate, The father of my children.

"We are on the way back to Italy now. He's receiving Doctors' help but they said he'll be okay. I have to go, Mama. I love you." The phone goes dead and everyone races to me. The twins were luckily at school so It was just me and my in-laws.

"He's back. He's with Milana now."

Word Count: 900 Words 

Started: November 21, 2021

Ended: March 25, 2022