!¡pt 3!¡

-𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺
- 6:36 𝘗𝘔

𝐈 just read the message and ignored it. Suddenly I just got in a bad mood. And when I get in a bad mood... it doesn't look to pretty..

So I decided to grab my secret vape and go outside for a walk.

While I'm walking and vaping, a car pulls up next to me and a head pops out..

-𝘑𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯
𝐄ver since Ivy left, it's been kinda boring and quiet. So I leave Javons room and go to my room. I take my vape out from one of my bathroom.

I take hits of it occasionally. But eventually I got bored and tire of sitting in my room. So I decide to take my car and drive around a bit.

Then I stop at a red light and immediately notice her.. it was Ivy! So I pull up next to her and she looks confused at first, then relax and immediately smile. I love that smile of her's it's so beautiful.

-𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺

𝐉ayla pulled up next to me. I looked confused at first then relax once I saw her beatifu- I mean once I saw her I immediately relax. Yea...

She yells at me to hop in. So I do so. We at first jam to music then we danced a little. Took a few hits on our vapes. We also went to the corner store.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥

Since it was getting late we both headed home.

We finally got to Jaylas house and we turned to each other, looking in each other's eyes intensely. We both start to lean in but my phone interrupted the moment.. I blush a little then hopped out and answered the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU IVY??" I hear my mom scream at me on the phone. I say "I'm outside, I had to go for a walk sorry!" I can tell she relaxed and she then said "oh, okay! I was please let me know next time Mi amor" I smile and agree then enter the house.

I kiss my mom on the cheek and tell her goodnight. All I thought about that night was the near kiss with Jayla, I'm not gay! I can't be!

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺
-𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺

𝐅irst day of school.. luckily I have Javon and Jayden, not so much Jayla she's been kind of ignoring me. I don't know what I did but, I'm kinda sad.

I get up, do my face routine and wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I grab a cute outfit out of the closet. I then go downstairs and make an iced coffee. I then do my daily post on Instagram...

𝘐𝘷𝘺.𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴.𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘐𝘷𝘺.𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴.𝘺𝘰𝘶: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐲𝐦𝐞:)

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺,𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥,𝘻𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘢,𝘖𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢, 𝘰𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘫𝘥𝘶𝘣,𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘣,𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 300,145,565 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

(𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃)

I then click off my phone and make my way to the door. I tell my mom goodbye and start to walk to school.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥

𝐈 finally make it to school and the first people I see is Javon and Jayden. I tell their names and run over to them. We all exchange hello's and make our way inside. They lead me to the office and I get my schedule.

"Ivy Bailey?"

"Yes!"

"I'm a big fan of fun day!"

"Aww thank you!"

"Of course!"

She hands me my schedule and I smile and make my way to my first class. Jaylas I'm a couple of my periods just like Javon and Jayden. At least I have one of them in each of my classes.

I get in class and immediately spot Javon, Jayden and Jayla. I take a seat near them and smile at them. Some girls look back at me with a stank look, but I just ignore them, it's not like they wanna get their ass beat.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥

𝐈ts finally lunchtime, I haven't spoken a word to Jayla. I then go to the lunch with Javon and Jayden. We all laugh and joke around. Then Jayla and Kylee and Victoria comes. Jayla introduces the both of them, then Victoria or "Vicky" as people call her gives me a stank look and starts flirting with Jayla in my face.  I feel a pang of jealousy I don't know why though.. i definitely don't like Jayla.

So I decide to go to the bathroom and I excuse myself. I go to the bathroom and start vaping then these two girls walked in. They both had vapes as well. One of them asks me "hey, what flavor is that?" I say "strawberry kiwi" she smiles and says mines is "lemon" then the other girl says "mine is blue raspberry " I smile and say "wanna switch around?" We all switch and have a blast. Then next thing I know it's almost the end of the period so I asked them for their names and for their snaps.

One says

"That's Ruby and I'm Desiree"

I smile

"Cool" I say

We exchanged snaps but Desiree went her own way and me and Ruby go ours since we have the same class. I explain to her why I came to the bathroom in the first place and she says "are you gay?" I shake my head and she smiles and says "you're totally gay!" She then says "I have an idea! How about we kiss and see how u feel" I then think then agree to do it.

We kiss and I feel eyes on us. So I pull away only to see Javon and Jayden standing at the end of the hall way with their mouths open..

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Heyyy so this chapter is probably bad because I rushed on it Soo yea sorry about that! Anddd things are about to get heateddd with everything that just happened! Is Ivy gay or not? Or is she just in denial?? What do y'all think? Let's see what the twins have to say about thisss! I can't wait to see. alsooo I wanna make a fanfic with Alexa demie soo lmk if y'all would like that!.... anyways hope y'all liked this chapter make sure toooo

!
𝐕
𝐎
𝐓
𝐄
¡

1008 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒