!¡ 𝘱𝘵 5 !¡

𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺

"What are we?" I look at Jayla and ask "what do you mean?" She then says "Nevermind" and change the conversation to something else. I have this small feeling that she actually likes me but can't admit it. Just like me but..

I turn back to Jayla and was about to ask a question until her phone started ringing to this angelic sound. She answers the phone and says "Hey Kylee!" The there was some chatter, which turned into conversation. It seemed like she completely ignored me.

♡♡♡♡

I just went out the house and took a walk. Since Jayla totally forgot about me, I decided to post on Instagram.

𝘐𝘷𝘺..𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺

𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺

𝘐𝘷𝘺..𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺: 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆:)

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: 𝘑𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭, 𝘰𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘫𝘥𝘶𝘣, 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺, 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺, 𝘰𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 200,565 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺: 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘢𝘢
^ 𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘶

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺: 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘰💕
^ 𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘸

𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯...
^ 😐

𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳7928: 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯?

𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳2037: 𝘜 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵
^ 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘦.𝘱𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘵

♡♡♡♡

I completely ignore the person who said "U deserve it" and how Kylee liked it.. which was weird since I barely knew her. So I decided to ignore it and there ignorant asses.

I return home to see a very mad Jayla. "What the hell Ivy?" I say "what?" She then shoved her phone in my face of the post I made about her. I then stay quiet. Jayla speaks up and says "Nothing to say huh? I wasn't even fucking ignoring you" I look at her and say "dude, I was trying to speak to you about something serious. But then you're little friend called and then you forgot about me and ignored me" her mad face turned into a smirk and cocky face she then says "Are you jealous Ivy Marie Bailey?" I then look down thinking if I was.

She picks my head up with her hand. I then think about what she says. Then suddenly get upset. "Not everything is about you Jayla!" I say. Then she rolls her eyes and say "you just can't admit you're jealous!" I then roll my eyes and say "get the hell out of my house." She then says "Gladly" and grabs her stuff and walk out.