𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴

Y/n found herself doodling in her room like the day before. Unlike Sam and Anthony, she stayed home.
Downstairs was Daniel who had just arrived from Okinawa and was receiving the news about the incident.

He sighed and grabbed the gift he brought her. He went upstairs and knocked on Y/n's door. "Come in" Y/n muttered as she closed her sketchbook and put it on her bed stand. "Guess who's back," Daniel said and he walked in. "Hey Dad," Y/n said. "I got you some art supplies. A friend of mine helped me choose them out" Daniel said placing a (favorite color) gift bag beside Y/n.

Daniel sat on the corner of Y/n's bed "your mom told me what happened" Daniel said. Y/n look away "yeah?"
"Yeah. Honey, I get it. You wanna stand up for yourself but that's just not how you do it" Daniel said. "You have to discuss it with them or—" Y/n quickly interrupted him

"Discuss it with them? Seriously? Do you think Cobra Kai is gonna want to discuss stuff with me? How has that gone for you" Y/n got up from her bed. "That's completely different," Daniel said. "Look if you had tried to talk it out maybe Demetri wouldn't have gotten his arm broken" Daniel looked away from his daughter.

'He's straight-up blaming me' Y/n's eyes furrowed at his words. "Do you think I wanted that to happen? I wanted to help him but I couldn't because I was getting choked." Y/n crossed her arms "sorry I didn't turn into Bruce Lee and save the day" Y/n snapped.

"Y/n, honey, What is your problem?" Daniel stood up. "My problem is that I feel like I'm being blamed for everything" Y/n responded. Y/n stormed out of her room leaving Daniel all alone. Y/n went outside by the pool and sat down on a chair. Y/n put her hands up to her face as she began to cry.

'Could things get any worse?'

»—————————–

A small bit of angst for a small chapter.
I hope you liked it:)
I'm really zooming through these chapters and honestly, I'm pretty happy about it.
Sorry for any spelling errors.

bye-bye