𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

Y/n went home and heard Daniel and Sam arrive from wherever they were coming from. She heard light steps coming from the stairs meaning something was walking up. Y/n's door opened. Sam walked in with a smile on her face "Dad's opening the dojo again!" Y/n stared at her blankly "was that supposed to be new news?"

"Well yeah," Sam replied. "I already heard Mom and Dad's little discussion with you," Y/n replied.
"Well then aren't you happy?" Sam tilted her head "yeah I'm happy for you getting an apology and not me" Y/n said. "Don't talk to me about getting an apology, talk to them" Sam crossed her arms.

"I shouldn't need to ask for one. You didn't and you got yours" Y/n got up from the bed that she sat in. Sam shook her head and walked out. Y/n sighed and closed her door.
Things only seemed to go downhill.

»—————————–✄

Y/n put on the new Gi her dad had given her. It had the same bonsai tree Daniels had on his original Gi but with a little more detail and little more vibrancy. Y/n wasn't too excited for class but had to go or else Sam, Amanda, and Daniel would be on her ass for not going.

Y/n parked her car before heading towards the backyard.
Everyone was already there so they were only waiting on Y/n. Everyone turned their heads to look at Y/n as she walked towards them. Y/n reached the deck where everyone stood and stood between Sam and Demetri. Demetri glanced at her. Y/n had already been looking at him and the sling around his arm.

"you got your cast off?" Y/n inquired. "Yeah, no more dick on my arm" Demetri said. "bet you were sad to see Yasmine's words go to the trash," Y/n said before turning to her dad.

she's still upset? He thought.

"I know it's been a while since our last class. After the fight at the school, I wasn't sure Miyagi-Do should stay open. But things have gotten worse since we shut down. That's why we're back. The only way to stop Cobra Kai is if we all work together. But always remember, the reason we learn karate is for self-defense and protection of others." Daniel spoke and he looked at his students.

"Our goal is to protect ourselves and protect others. Now is the time we show them forgiveness and compassion. Mr.Miyagi used to say if you're looking for revenge, you could start by digging two graves. He was right. If you have hate in your heart, then you've already lost. I know it's not easy, but you have to do whatever you can to stop yourself from falling down that path. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sensei!" The students shouted. Daniel nodded with a smile happy with how the first day was going.

Class ended and everyone started to go home. Chris walked over to Y/n and pulled her aside "yo you good?" He asked. "Yeah?" Y/n answered. "Really? cause if you were. you'd be pretty pumped up about this" Chris said.

"Who said I wasn't?" Y/n crossed her arms. "Your face says it" Chris chuckled. "Something's going on. Tell me" he said in a serious tone. Y/n glanced at Demetri who happened to be talking to Sam. Y/n walked inside the small house, Chris followed behind. Demetri watched them from the corner of his eyes.

Y/n closed the door as Chris entered inside. Y/n sat down on the wooden floor. Chris did the same and sat across from her. "So?" He said. "I feel like everyone is putting the blame on me. The fight at the laser tag place, I mean. And I'm starting to believe them" y/n sighed deeply.

"And I'm scared someone's gonna take Demetri away from me" Y/n admitted. "No one's 'taking' him from you. He said it himself. And as for the fight, that's all on me." Chris said. "No, it's not. It's mine. I was the one with the idea plus you weren't able to help Demetri but I could've. I was right there and I did nothing" Y/n began to sob. "We had no control over what that crazy-haired dude was gonna do." Chris scooted beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

"Everything is gonna work itself out" Chris assured.

Y/n calmed down and the two walked out of the small house. Demetri was waiting for Y/n and Chris when he saw the two hug. Chris said something making Y/n laugh.

Demetri scowled and left.

»—————————–✄

I love Chris and I honestly think he is so underrated!
Anyways, stan Chris <3
I hope you liked this chapter
Sorry for any typos!

bye-bye