Chapter 1: To the Sea

Jaune POV

I was running, I felt my body fighting exhaustion and fatigue.

Jaune: "I gotta help her, I can't let her die!"  I was running to the docks, though I was exiled and expelled, I still wanted them to be safe. "Blake, you idiot!! You can't take them all on!!"  I started running my legs fighting me as I felt them burning.

I turned around the corner to see Blake, holding Torchwick at the throat with her weapon. 

Jaune: "BLAKE NO! ITS A TRAP!" As I Sprinted towards her saw Roman kick her and point his cane at her.  With a last ditch effort I reached out and pushed her away. *BAM*  "R-R-Run Blake..." as I felt the shot hit me, I looked at her and gave a weak smile. Her eyes went wide as dinner plates.

Blake: "JAUNE!-"  Is all I heard as I fell into the water below.

*splash*

My body crashing into the water, I looked to see red.. Sadly I knew where it came from.  I put my hand down to my side and patted myself, it stung and the amount of blood I was losing was alarming... but in a way I felt at peace.

Jaune: I'm sorry... kitty cat...

???: "Well now, likkel hero." I looked up... and saw a face.  I was terrified, the face was a skull with glowing eyes. 

(A/N: The voice will be the voice used by Warcraft's Bwonsamdi

(A/N: The voice will be the voice used by Warcraft's Bwonsamdi. Similiar to a Jamaican accent.)

???: "Don't be alarmed now! I don't want that Fiya of yours to die out."  For a second I felt a force hold me.. but I feel like I don't have to worry about my breath.

Jaune: "H-How?!"

???: "Be at ease likkel mon, let ol' Unko Bwom take care of you.  You see you got a lot of spirit! Even in your darkest moment, you sacrificed your own life to help a friend."  He leaned in and booked my nose. "I could use a man like you."

Jaune: "But... but I'm a disgrace... my family disowned me... my friends abandoned me..."

Before I could go on I felt a slap on the back of my head.

Uncle Bwom: "Ey' none of Dat now. You have a lot more about ya den ya tink."  He gave a smile that was both comforting but terrifying. "I work with both sides of the spectrum, life and death."  He holds up a feather and as he says death it withers away.  "So I am here to offer ya a chance to still be the hero ya be yearnin' to be."  He tapped my chest and as he did I felt a powerful force go through me.

Jaune: "What... what is this power?!" I flexed my arms and the veins in them gave off a blue glow.  The power I felt was remarkable. 

Uncle Bwom: "Hehehe, you see my boy, my boss be taken an interest in ya, just like I have.  So we gon' let ya choose.  Either ya live or ya die.  I'd prefer you live, since you'd be given that one thing ya always wanted.  A chance to be dat hero."