Wrath of the Bone Daddy

The next morning had come, Jaune awoke and had seen Blake still nuzzled into his chest, he pecked her forehead stirring her awake, her eyes opened slowly and her amber eyes shined out towards him.

Jaune: "Blake... it's time to wake up." He started to brush his fingers through her hair. Granting a purr from her.

Blake: "Five more minutes..." She nuzzles back into his chest, holding tighter. "Can't we just skip school today?"

Jaune: "You know we can't." He slowly gets up with her latching on to him. He stands up and walks towards the bathroom. Blake hanging off of him like a backpack.

Blake let out a yawn as she slowly got down, her eyes half lidded and trying to focus on her reflection.

Ajani: "Ay lovebirds. We gotta go. Breakfast is in 5, and I'm starving." The couple nodded and groggily got out of bed. Jaune pulled up his pants and put on his boots, holding his vest under his arm. His scarred upper body was a treat for the faunus.

Blake: "Your body has definitely grown." She blushed lightly seeing the more chiseled body of her lover. But what caught her attention was his back. The symbol of Bwomsandi. Something was telling her that it was alive. And she wasn't too far off. While staring and admiring the detail, the eye of the effigy winked at her. "Eep!" Jaunee snickered having an idea of what happened.

Jaune: "Scare ya?" He gave a shit eating grin and Blake playfully smacked his shoulder. "Welll, lets get some grub. It definitely won't be as Nautilus' cafeteria, it'll do." He held a hand out and Blake took it. The two walked peacefuly to the mess hall.

Upon arriving Team RWBY was seen sitting at the table with Team SLJA.

Ruby: "Jaune, Blake! Over here!" The two made their way as the school in a sense froze at hearing Jaune's name. "Ohhhhhh I kinda goofed."

Everyone noticed that people stared, Jaune still shirtless felt hundreds of eyes scanning his body, the scars from blades, bullets, and burns, his story in a sense being shown. Many had their jaws drop when seeing the effigy on his back, the eyes eerily glowing as they felt it watched him.

Jaune: "Alright everyone, I get it, I'm back, and I'm scarred up, you can look. But only Blake can touch. Got it?!" A swift aura pulsated out, scaring everyone. Noone really expected him to react such ways.

Blake: "Hey, it's okay, they can't hurt you now." She placed a hand on his shoulder and he relaxed a bit. As she did she looked over with predator like eyes. "Also for you hussies looking at him like meat, you can look, but only I can touch. GOT IT!" Now a secondary wave of murderous/lust filled aura pulsated out, like a beast marking its material.

After that the two sat with their teams and conversed, to Jaune it was a wonderful feeling. Just hanging around people he cared for. 

Timeskip to Combat Class

Glynda stood at her area in class, she looked at the students.

Glynda: "Students, I'm sure you are all aware of one of the teams visiting us from the esteemed Nautilus Academy. They ate the first to arrive and have been asked to demonstrate their abilities.  Due to their experience as well as skill, they will be fighting handicap matches of 1v4.  The first will be Lionel, please choose your opposing team."

Lionel walked from the entrance of the arena, hid gear consisted of chest armor and covers his heart, and arm padding to his hands. His thighs were armored as well with boots having shin guards.  In each hand he was wielding an axe about 3 feet long with a wide heavy head.

Lionel: "For my opponents I choose Team CRDL" He points his axe to Cardin and friends. "I heard you have a distaste for Faunus. How bout I give you a thrashin'. Shark Style." He grinned and everyone saw the rows of sharp teeth.