ch-5

So here we go....

Last part ❤

My dad went to Delhi to attend a meeting.

But he got into an accident and was admitted to the hospital.

Mom and I came to check dad's health at that time I saw you in the same hospital.

And here u was searching for you for the past 5 years and I found you in the hospital.

I was very happy I wanted to hug you but I wanted to check whether you love me or not.

Also, I wanted to know about your relationship status, so I started to follow you.

I came to your cabin to talk to you but I found you talking to some man.

So, I didn't disturb you. But I felt jealous seeing you with someone else.

That time I understood how you must have felt when I was with rashmi even if it was fake.

But it hurts to see your loved ones with some one else.

Then both of you were laughing which pricked my heart.

By seeing you laughing with another man. but your smile was the same as before.

Uff..my heart was beating rapidly seeing your smile.

I followed both of you when you both were in cafe near the hospital.

That time he taps on your shoulder.

I just wanted to bury him in the ground.

How he dare to touch you.even you took it lightly.

So, I thought both if you were in a relationship but suddenly a girl came and sat beside him.

He even kissed her on cheek. I gathered all information related to him.

I found him being married to that girl.

So I felt relieved to know you were not with him in any relationship.

Then I asked about you from done nurse she told me that you were single and it was enough for me.

So, I told mom and dad everything and they were happy with my choice.

When dad became healthy again they went to your house to talk to your mom.

They told everything about us to your mom and to be surprised she didn't wait and said yes to the marriage.

Flashback ends...

I told her everything and the next moment she started to beat me with het little hands on my chest.

I grabbed both her hands and asked what happened ???

Why are you beating me ? and she said you stalker how dare you to follow me without my permission. It means it wasn't my illusion when I saw you in the hospital how dare you to try to hide from me. You knew it I was dying to see you.And your were busy stalking me.I hate you. Saying this I slept on one side of the bed.

Stop lying, I know you love me.

No, I didn't love you. I hate you. You hurted me a lot in the past.I don't want to talk to you just leave me.she said while crying..

She was looking very cute while crying but her words were hurting me too.but I didn't pay attention to it.

"Oh really? don't lie you and I both know very well how much you love me.

"I'm very sad because even mom didn't tell me it was you wanted to marry me.I thought you were being forced to marry me.I felt bad for you.I wouldn't have married you if mom didn't had force me"tejasswi said

"so you didn't wanted to marry me how can you say no to me ? When I'm so handsome and rich. You can't say no to me because you love me too much.what's say wifey " I said while smirking.

"Oh, mister don't show me your attitude. I don't want your money.keep it to yourself I'm having enough to spend on my self.and don't talk now I'm very tired.I want to sleep peacefully don't disturb me she replied annoyingly.

I must say she is very tired.

But I was happy I finally got her and I'll make sure that you'll say that you love me too that too as,soon as possible when I woke up she was sleeping peacefully so I didn't disturb her.

I went to the bathroom to ger fresh and then wake her up.

I went down to make her favorite breakfast to impress her.

Mom came and said "seems like someone is still annoyed with you.didn't you try to make it with her ? My loving daughter-in-law. If I would have been in her place I would have been beaten you. you annoyed her too much now try to impress her.

I whined"with whom are you ??you're my mom not her.

I made her favorite aloo paratha which she loves the most.

She came down and touch mom dad's feet.

I could have made breakfast why did you make it ?to prove me bad daughter-in- law.

"arey wifey itna kya gussa hona ab maaf bhi kardo yaar.

Kina sataogi ab chalo tumhara favorite breakfast banaya hai please have it . I said..

She sits on the chair and did her breakfast.

She was not reacting so I asked her "pasand aaya"? But she didn't reply.

She was looking marvelous in red saree.

She directly went to our bedroom. I went behind her to make if upto her.she was sitting and doing her work on the laptop.

I went to her and took her laptop and hold her hand to talk to her calmly.

She too didn't jerk my hand..I'm sorry yaar I know I shouldn't have behaved like that.I must have said my feelings to you earlier.so we won't have been separated I'm sorry.but I promise from now on I won't do anything like that please yaar please forgive me now I'm dying to hear I love you from you.

She smiled and said it's okay I forgive you now but don't do anything like that again and I'm sorry too I should have confessed my feelings to you too.there is my mistake too.and one more thing I love you karan..

So, now I think we should do whatever is pending from last night what we didn't do.we both ruined our guest night.let's make it now.and with this I attached my lips with her to fall in the ocean of love.

With that both of them consumate their marriage.both of them became two bodies one soul.

sweety ❤🐰