Ep. 5 "Playgirl"

While on her way home, Y/N saw Bona walking with a guy. She immediately stopped the car, "Slowly, follow them.."

The two arrived in front of a motel,  Y/N can't help but to gasp at the sight of it. "That's why.. that guy is the reason behind her negligence to me..." the latter sighed and left to meet Seola.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Juhyun, enjoy your time with Jisoo..." Bona laughed and waved her hand as goodbye to her bestfriend.

While Bona is walking home, she pass by the place where she saw Ms. Choi with a girl, she must admit that the girl looked highly intelligent. Her long black hair suits the red dress she's wearing.

 Her long black hair suits the red dress she's wearing

"She's a playgirl..." Bona thought and walked away.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"What do you want, Seola?" Y/N asked, "I just want to see you...." Seola smiled. "No, you want something, what is it?" the latter looked unconvinced, "Well, you are in my dreams these days... you were in a great pain..."

"Why do you still care about me? I cheated on you, Seola..." Y/N sighs, "I know but there's something that makes me want you..." Seola looks down, "I'm sorry, Seola..." Y/N said as she give her ex a forehead kiss before leaving.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Manager Park

"Manager Park..." Y/N paged for her manager but Bona arrived instead, the latter sighs in sight of Bona.

"Why is it you, Kim Bona?" Y/N asks, "Manager Park asked me to do so, Ms. Choi..." Bona looks down, the latter stood and made her way in front of Bona, hugged her. Bona tried to push Y/N but she's not strong enough, "Ms. Choi, what are you doing? People might see us, they might think of you wrongly..."

"For example?" Y/N asks, not letting go of Bona. "I mean, you are the CEO, you can't be just hugging anyone..." Bona replied, "You're right... let me ask you a question..." Y/N asks as the thought of Juhyun suddenly appears on her mind, "Nevermind. Can you get me coffee from the nearest cafe here?"

"Yes?"

"Coffee. You heard me."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Bona arrived at the nearest cafe to the company when she saw the girl talking with Y/N yesterday. Seola sat on the opposited side, Bona makes her order and waits for it.

"Ms. Seola? I'm your fan, can I take a picture with you?" Bona slightly took a peak, she seems to be famous on Bona's point of view. "Sure!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Bona enters the office to see Seola sitting on Y/N's lap. She felt awkward, walking towards Y/N's table to leave the coffee. Y/N is shocked to see Bona, she immediately stood and followed Bona, holding her wrist.

"It's not what you're thinking, Bona.." Y/N nervously said, "You don't need to explain, Ms. Choi. There's no relationship between us so please don't feel awkward about this kind of things.." Bona removed Y/N's hand on her wrist.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Y/N arrived back on her office to see Seola drinking wine, "Yah, Seola. What's wrong with you?" the latter took the bottle of wine away from her ex.

"What do you want,  Seola? Tell me honestly...." Y/N said in a serious tone, "You..." Seola utters.