Ep. 10 "Someone I like"

While Y/N is on her way home, she saw Bona walking alone. She immediately asked her driver to stop the car "I'll be staying at Bona's house so you can go home.", "But, Ma'am...." the driver tried to stop her but she immediately ran towards Bona.

"Bona!" Y/N waved her hand, "Oh? Ms. Choi, what are you doing here?" Bona asks. "I wanted to refresh my mind so I decided to take walk and then I saw you..." Y/N flashes a cute smile, "Where are you headed to?" she added.

"Well, I'm on my way to buy some medicine for grandpa.." Bona answered, "Can I come with you?" Y/N sternly replied. "S-sure."  Bona nodded.

The two of them walked towards the pharmacy, Bona bought the needed medicines and when they went out. Bona notices the food vendor selling chicken, "How much for a dozen?" Bona asked the food vendor, "It's 3,500 won."

"Do you want this? It's on me!" Bona smiled, "S-sure..." Y/N can't help but to smile because of Bona's cuteness. After eating, they decided to roam around the night market. "What food does your grandma likes? Fruits?"

"Her favorites are oranges and bananas." Bona answered, "Well, then I'll buy it for them. As a gift for having the most beautiful granddaughter...." Y/N chuckled.

"How much for this bananas and oranges?" Y/N asked the vendor, "For the bananas, it's 2,500 won per kilo and for the oranges, it's 2,600 per kilo.

"I'll have 5 kilos of both..." Y/N replied as she takes out her wallet, "Y/N, you don't need to buy that much." Bona stated as she looks embarrassed.

"It's just bananas and oranges. Soon, I'll give them plenty of foods cooked by me..." Y/N giggled, "You promise?" Bona asked, "I promise." Y/N replied in a high tone pitch making not just Bona but the vendors laugh. "Thank you, Ma'am." 

As they are walking to Bona's house, Y/N can't help but nervous. "Bona, can I hold your hand? I'm usually scared to be in this kind of dark place...." Y/N said in a scared tone, "Of course." Bona welcomes Y/N's hands on hers. Few minutes later, it began to rain. There are no waiting sheds so the young CEO took of her jacket and placed it on top of Bona's head.