Part 37

No ones's p.o v
...
.
You look around at your new house and smile. It was fully furnitured. It was like someone has planned to live here for quiet a long time. The atmosphere was so refreshing. You sit on the couch and feel the soft feeling of the couch and snuggle your self on it to feel the comfort. You slowly layed down and staired at the ceiling.

Y: I wish that i can have enough strength to takecare of myself. I wish they won't find me and just forget me and think like i never existed.

You told to your self and got up to take a quick night bath. You wear a simple night wear and sleep on your bed. But before you sleep,you watch something random on the internet. You just watch until you fell asleep
...
Skiptime morning
At kim's mansion
...

The house was still quiet everyone will thought that no one is still awake.
It's just 6:00 in the morning. Some maids started to get up to clean the other parts of the house. And someone Started to get ready to cook for the brothers and also for y/n.

One by one the brothers started to gather at the dining table.Maids prepared the foods and the plates for them.

Jin: Jk call y/n tell her to come and eat

Jk:mmm~

Jungkook go upstairs and unto y/n's room. He started to knock on y/n's door to check if she is already awake.  But no one answered to the other side of the door. He finally use the keys and open y/n's room. He found nothing, he looked around and unto her closet some of y/n's clothes are missing, he tries to call y/n's phone and he heard y/n's phone ringing beside at her bed. He quickly go downstairs to tell it to others.

Jk: HYUNG!!!! HYUNG!!!

Jin: What is it!?

Jk: sh-she isn't in her room HYUNG SHE LEFT

BTS: HUUUUHHH!!!?

Nanmjoon: huh!?

Jk: i cheked her room, some of her clothes were missing

Hoseok: how did she escape!?

Jk: idk, the window was secure the door is fully locked.

Jimin: gosh, is that girl have a superpower!? How can she escape!? Without using window nor  a door!?

Jin: guys we need to check the cctv's

They all go to cctv's room to check all the cctv's. They are observing every cctv that night until they saw a person that are dressed in full black entering the dark part of the road. And after a while a car was seen leaving at the place only the light was seen. They don't exactly know what kind of car is that.

Jin: How would y/n can get out without using any way to get out!?

Hoseok: call bp, they might know where she is

Jk: mmm

Jk calls them
...

Jennie: Yes, who is it?

Jk: i am jungkook i am one of y/n's brother

Jennie: what do you need!? What happened to her!?.

Jk: wait, what do you mean!? You also don't know where she is!?

Jennie: why, would i ask you to where she is if she is with us, dumb

Jk: You're lying!!!!

Jennie: I AM NOT!!! Did it feels good when someone was shouting!! Ha!

Jk: i'm sorry

Jennie: anyways what happened to her?

Jk: she was missing, we don't know where she is