COMPLIMENT

(Warning : SPG)
(Because you all request Krizzy's smut)
(Ahahahah)

Asher and Kei are both sleeping under the tree when Kei felt itchiness in his cheek.

Kei slaps Jeremy's face in an impulse as he see a big face hovering around him.

"Ah?" Kei blinks a few more times before he rolls his eyes and kicks Jeremy away.

But Jeremy already learn all Kei's 'attack' pattern the whole year of their relationship.
He easily grabs his foot.

"Did you seriously come straight to my house after you come home?" Kei stretches his arms and grabs Asher shoulder waking him up.

Jeremy smiles.
"You know you are my most important person. Ofcourse I want to see you when I return." Jeremy sighs.
"You use to wait for me in the airport and then we can go straight in a hot--"

Kei smacka his palm to Jeremy's face.
Asher yawns as he wakes up.
He stretches his body and rubs his eyes.

"Brother?"

"Tell your mother to disown your brother. He is not worthy as a son." Kei snorts.

"Hmm~" Asher is still groggy but he hugs his brother. "Welcome back. Did you buy my Thor action figure?"

Jeremy rubs his head.
"Ofcourse. All for my cutest brother."

Asher happily cheers.

Kei sneers.
"As if you have other brother."

Jeremy winks at him.
"Dont be jealous. You are still my most important~"

Kei elbows him but once again blocked.

"......." Kei frowns. "You use to accept everything from me. Especially my violence, now you are tired of it~" Kei sighs.

Jeremy smiles and kisses his lips as he catches Kei's stomach punch.
"What can I say? Im just too perfect for you~"

Asher ignores the two.
He knows that sooner or later his brother will bring Kei somewhere again and he wont be able to come with them.
His brother always want to bring Kei somewhere private.
Jack said it was because they are talking about something serious like when their dad'a bring their brothers to the study.

"Ill go then. Kei, you promise you will come to my baseball game again. Dont forget." Asher said standing up.

Kei wants to pull Asher back but Jeremy grabs Kei'a hand immediately.
Smilingly, he urged Asher to leave.

Kei grits his teeth.
"Pervert!"

Jeremy chuckles but didnt deny it.
"I already book our hotel room~"

Kei's lips twitch.
"I want to ask the past me why Im in this situation."

Jeremy's smile never fades. He will talk about Jessica later. He doesnt want to ruin the romantic air between them and besides he really misses Kei. They dont even do it a lot of times a month. Kei likes taking good care of himself so hecan only indulge when he had a reason~ Like
coming back from an out of the country buainess trip.

.
.

"Haah.."
Kei feels the sweat in his body are trying to cool him but the huge thing inside of him wont let his body cool for a second.

Kei looks up as he breathes unevenly.
Jeremy is wet from sweats too but he doesnt look tired. His eyes are squinted from pleasure Kei's body is giving him. He swipes his hand to his hair up. And then his hand went back on pressing on Kei's thigh as his hardened manhood slides down Kei's hole.

"Ah!"

Kei looks at the ceiling as his back arch up.
Beimg filled inside was something makes Kei moans. As Jeremy pulls, Kei always shows reluctance by squeezing the thing inside.

Jeremy likes to do Kei slowly.
But there are times Kei is too cute and eager that he cant control himself.

Jeremy lowers his head and gives Kei a kiss.
Kei panics as he received the heated kiss. When Jeremy kisses him between love making, he always suffocates himself as if he forgot how to breath in his nose.
But Kei wont push Jeremy away.
He hugs his neck and hungrily kisses back.

Jeremy smiles after taking a bath.
He feels refreshed after coming inside Kei twice.

Jeremy pulls the blanket down and Kei was naked inside. Jeremy feels his throat drying up.
He swallows hard and kisses Kei's shoulder.

Kei tirely looks at Jeremy.
"Uhhh.." his voice is hoarsed and shaky.

Jeremy chuckles.
"You are still so noisy on bed~"

Kei blushes and punched Jeremy's face ghat was easily blocked.
Kei snorts and ignores him.

Jeremy chuckles and lay down the bed beside Kei.
Jeremy traces Kei's smooth shoulder that has red dots and bite marks.

Jeremy nibbles on it.
"Hm..What did your father say about that Jessica? I know she is his daughter but I wont let her off that easy."
Jeremy hugs Kei under the blanket.
He lifted his legs and rested on Kei's leg.

Kei snorts.
"Family...matt...yawn** er...Dont...meddle..."

Jeremy kisses Kei's eyes.
"You are my family~ I will meddle if it was about you."

Kei didnt hear Jeremy as Jeremy starts marking Kei's body.
Jeremy tirelessly eats Kei as Kei snores.

Ofcourse, Kei doesnt need to hear. Jeremy has always been crazy for him. And in their first year together, Jeremy never disappoints him.....No..He was disappointed that he is too horny.
But that too is secretly Kei's enjoyment.
The way Jeremy only wants him, is the compliment a boyfriend wants the most.

.
.
.

Joshua angrily points at Jessica and angrily slaps her face.
"You! I was almost inflicated by you! Good thing dad isnt someone to blame others for someone else mistakes!"

Jessica sobs as she holds her hurt cheek.
"Brother, Im sorry..It was mother who told me to do it."

"What are you talking about?! You B....Hmp! I didnt know you will be this stupid. If I haveknown, would I let you do anything?"
Krizzy angrily said.

"But I followed everything you said!" Jessica doesnt want to be the only one at fault here.

"Enough...ENOUGH!" Joshua angrily clenched his fist. "Dad is already disatisfied with me. And now he doesnt even want me to handle any staff work and suspend me for a small mistake I did at work! How can I inherit the company now? You are all a pig team mate!"

"Capm down son. Uncle Simon here has a solution."
Krizzy said introducing Simon

"Who the hell are you?" Joshua angrily shouted. Who is this guy? His mother said, Uncle but he is not that old from him.

Krizzy happily hugs Simon's arm.

"My boyfriend."

Joshua almost pass out.

A/N:

Tee-hee.

Hahahhahahahhahaha