Akane Resort

Jellal's P.O.V

It's been over around 3 months since Erza had that nightmare, and she hasn't left the apartment once. She looks petrified of something; she'll eat and move around the house, but when I try to take her out to buy clothes she stays put and looks at things online for me to get. Every time I walk by my room, I see her with her head resting on her knees, while she rocks back and forth in the center of the bed, looking like she barely gets any sleep.

I tried taking her out shopping a few days after her nightmare and she kept asking me strange questions like, 'Did you hear that?' 'Did you see that?' 'Is there something near us?' It was starting to scare me also. My friends would come by, but every time they were here to hang out she would be locked in my room mumbling incoherently.

The girls would always drop by gifts for us and the guys would want to hang out, I would always decline because I want to be sure Erza's okay. She can't stay locked up forever, I think it's time we take a break somewhere. I walked towards my closed bedroom and knocked on the off-white door three times.

"C-come in." I heard the Scarlet haired woman call from the other side.

I placed my hand on the cold, bronze, door knob and turned it , letting myself in. I was looking at what I expected; Erza still sitting in the center of my bed, looking scared out of her wits, eyes wide, trembling all over, rocking back and forth, incoherently mumbling.

"Erza, I think it's time you get some fresh air-"

"No!" She screamed, "I-I mean, it's pretty safe in here, why don't we just stay put?" She nervously laughed

That was the last straw. I'm not going to let Erza lock herself inside forever. I walked my wardrobe without saying a word, grabbed a suitcase and started filling it. She stared at me quizzically until I finished and walked towards her, lifted her over my shoulder. She will go outside, even if it means I have to drag her out.

"Wait, Jellal! Put me down!" She exclaimed as she started pounding her fists on my back, kicking and squirming around.

"No can do Erza. You're going to enjoy outside even if it's the last thing I do." I replied with a smile, which she couldn't see.

I carried her down the stairs with the suitcase to the lobby, getting strange looks from everyone. I just smiled and kept walking until I was out the door and in the middle of the walkway near a bridge. I set Erza down, who was a bit dazed and tired from her attempt of breaking free from my hold. I grabbed her hand and started leading her down towards the train station, one my favorite ways of transportation.

***

After the train ride of watching Erza look back and forth, with same fearful expression etched in her features, we were finally at our destination; Akane Resort, one of the best relaxing areas in Fiore.

"What are we doing at a resort?" She hissed as I grabbed her hand once more and led her inside.

"Relax Erza, it'll be fine." I reassured.

I requested one room with two beds. I would have gotten two separate rooms, but before I could say anything, Erza pinched my arm, held up two fingers and shook her head, then held up one and nodded. Once we got to our room, I set the suitcase and offered a hand for her to take, so I could lead her to another place. She hesitantly took it and I led her to the resort's Casino, where some friends of mine worked.

I went up to the black jack table and spoke with a blonde haired boy, with tan skin, and a tattoo on his lower lip, who was shuffling cards.

"Hey Jellal, Good to see you! What are you doing here?" He asked as he greeted me

"Hey Sho. It's good to see you too, and I'm not doing much, just decided to relax with a friend." I replied.

Erza seemed to be a bit dazed behind me, so I stepped out of the way so Sho could see her. He looked towards her and dropped the cards he was shuffling, he placed a hand over his mouth and started to slowly back away. I reached a hand towards him to see if he was okay, but he slowly nodded.

"Jellal, maybe we should go speak to Millianna and introduce her to Erz- I mean you're new friend." He smiled.

He switched shifts with another game dealer and walked towards a bar where a brown haired girl with cat ears was making drinks. It was my friend Millianna, who always seemed to be in a good mood.

"Could you guys wait here for just a sec?" Sho asked

I nodded in response and watched him go behind the bar to talk to Millianna. We couldn't hear them, but Millianna seemed to gasp a bit and turn towards us a lot. Erza still seemed a bit dazed and had that feared expression, so I slightly squeezed her hand to let her know I was still here for her. She looked up at me and smiled genuinely and looked around as we waited for Sho and Millianna.

"Sorry about that." Sho apologized as he came walked up to us with Millianna, "This is Millianna, and I'm Sho."

"Well aren't you two all rosey?" Millianna smiled

"I'm Erza Scarlet." Erza replied as she shook hands with Sho and tried to with Millianna.

Instead, Millianna pulled Erza into a tight hug and exclaimed, "We're going to be the best of friends Erzy Werzy!"

Strange, that nickname sounds oddly familiar, but I have no idea why. Erza's eyes were wide with shock at first, but then they returned normal and she softly pet Millianna's back with a smile. Sho brought a whole strawberry cake and offered it to Erza, whose eyes lit up at the sight.

***

After a while of partying and meeting with all of my childhood friends, Erza and I went back to our room. Once she face hit the huge pillow on her bed, she was knocked out, snoring softly. There was something bothering me about her, I don't know what it was, but her hair made me think of something. Something I had to remember, and not just that, but also her name I don't know what it is, but it all seems to familiar.

"Your hair is pretty, is all."

"Why don't we make your last name Scarlet? Now I'll never forget your name, all I have to do is look at your pretty hair."

"I just want to see her one last time, alright?"

Were those memories from my childhood? I wonder if Erza is somehow linked to it.

It's not very important now, I'm just glad Erza was able to calm down a bit, we'll be leaving in about 3 days.

I slowly placed my head on my pillow, and faced towards the sleeping Erza on the other bed. I smiled, knowing that meeting my childhood friends helped her calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And cut~

Hey guys!

First, I would like to thank all of you for getting this book over 300 reads, thank you guys so much! ;^;

Also, I have decided that this story will be ending soon ;-;. I already have the ending planned, and I don't want to drag the story out. I hope you guys understand and keep supporting this story!

Thanks for reading and have a fabulous day!

Fabulous Whales