Epilogue: Our Story

So I thought to myself, 'you know how movies have awesome songs playing at the end? Maybe I should do it for my story.'

And what better ending than the one that was made for Erza's character in the show?

Media is Ending 3 of Fairy Tail "Gomen ne, Watashi"

Onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| 15 Months Later ||

Erza's P.O.V

What is this feeling? My stomach is doing flips, and I have this sudden craving for strawberry cake. I'm inside of a white room, alone, filled with lots of pretty flowers and gorgeous decorations. I don't really want to be here anymore.

I walked, more like trudged, over to a nearby open window. The gentle breeze blowing across my skin made me feel more at ease. But not enough. I placed my foot on the window sill, where my white heel clicked against it. I inwardly cursed from the noise and tried my best to silently escape.

That is until the door opened as I wasn't alone anymore. Levy, Lucy, and Juvia walked in chatting away. Lucy was carrying a huge box and Levy and Juvia were holding bags with smaller boxes inside. When they noticed me they gently put down their items and ran over to me.

I tried to make a run for it and escape out of the window faster. I was too slow and felt them wrap around me and pull me back.

"Erza, you can't just leave!" Levy exclaimed as she pulled me back to a chair.

"Think about Jellal, he'll feel so upset if you just leave." Lucy added

"Juvia would feel horrible if her darling Gray was just waiting for her, and she just left without a word." Juvia sulked

"You're all right, I'm sorry." I huffed and looked towards Lucy, "Did you bring the cake?"

"Yup!" She cheered, "One five layer, strawberry cake, just how you like it." She presented as she cautiously lifted the top off of the box.

A beautiful five layer strawberry cake met my eyes, and I felt my mouth water.

"Thank goodness, My stomach keeps doing flips." I sighed as I took a half of the top layer.

"Is it because you're nervous?" Levy questioned

"Or because of the other thing?" Juvia worriedly asked.

"I don't know, and right now I don't want to think about it."

I silently finished the first two layers of the cake and started to think, until I was interrupted.

"Okay Erza no more cake, time to do your make-up!" Levy cheered

"But I don't want to." I pouted

"Too bad." Lucy sighed as she and the others started to apply my make-up.

While they were applying my make-up I realized all three of them were wearing matching outfits; A long red dress, with blue flowers on the sides. They looked wonderful on them.

"All done!" Levy dusted off her hands as they all moved away from me.

I stood up and walked over to a tall body size mirror. I had almost forgotten today was my big day. I was wearing a long, sleeveless, white dress, with elbow length gloves, and a bow on the right side of the waist. My hair was in a high ponytail with the veil above. I felt really pretty.

"We're going to have to leave soon Erza." Lucy reminded me.

"Okay!" I called out.

I won't have forever to finish this beautiful cake.