Chap_28_Beginning Of New Present

AUTHOR’S NOTE

The following story will be taking place in the present.

The following part would be a small recap its very small don't worry.

RECAP

"I kept that box inside my luggage and left without looking back*"

END OF RECAP

AUTHOR: it was very helpful right??

Random guy: No it wasn't.

Author: OH wow you're back. *rolls eyes*

Random guy: ofc I always make my presence in the chapter where there is present time taking place.

Author: just so you know the present hasn't started yet.

*Author clicks her fingers and boom Random guy disappeared, yes the Author is wannabe Thanos.*

PRESENT TIME

JASMINE’S POV

*it has been weeks since Hellen left and like usual we 3 have been distant ever since she left the house, even Silas seems to be not present there for me like he used to be, he is always seen with the other girl whom he had dragged with him on our almost last date.*

*everything in my life seemed to fall apart unlike for others, Nicole seems happy with her and Ryan's relationship, even Stacey has stopped with her pranks and started to concentrate on her studies, we could see a slight shade of Hellen in her, nope she isn't ordering us around but definitely has become more matured than before, everything was changing around us.*

*after Hellen went back to her parents, our parents have been extra worried, they keep tabs on us on everyday basis.*

*Ryan and Nia seem to be good at being friends than in a relationship and they have found their better half or that's what they say at the same Time, they seemed to be love struck atleast one of us seems to be happy.*

*Xavier being Xavier he has been seeing so many girls already so that he could replace Hellen and of course he couldn't do it but he never gave up.*

*I even tried calling Hellen but it seems that she has changed her number, even her family members aren't saying anything about her whereabouts, even if we fought and separated still she was our bestfriend and we missed her maybe the way I reacted wasn't right but what she did also didn't seemed to be fair.*

Jasmine: Guys, get back down.

Stacey: am already here.

Jasmine: where is Nicole??

Stacey: she is still getting ready.

*instead of waiting for Nicole I decided to go to the kitchen and make PB&J, I grabbed 6 slices and made 3 sandwiches, 1 for each, I took them with me and handed it to Stacey, she didnt waste any time and started to eat and by then even Nicole was down I handed her the sandwiche too after speed eating we left for college.*

Ryan: Hey babe and girls.

Nicole: *pecks him on his cheek*

Stacey: keep the PDA away from me, am leaving.

Jasmine: *sighs* Hey Ryan did you see Silas??

Ryan: I sure did, he was seen in the library.

Jasmine: thank you Ryan.

*I made my way towards the library, I wanted to talk to Silas about everything I didn't like how we are falling apart and after thinking about it the whole night yesterday I decided to finally confront him, I couldn't keep playing the waiting game when I can just solve it by talking, I was even ready to say yes if he wants to break up or even a small break from our relationship.*