Finale

One of the happiest things that happened in my life was meeting her. The day I saw her, I told myself I wanted to know her.

When I had the chance, when she was injured, I approached her with ointment and band aid for her. I treated her wound and I felt something strange but I didn't know what it was. After I treated her wound, I immediately introduced myself to her. When we held hands then, I felt something but I could not understand. When we held hands, it suddenly snowed. We both looked at the hands we were holding and there was snow in our hands. I still wanted to talk to her for a long time but the girl who was with her earlier came and I found out that it was her sister. They said goodbye to me to go home, I was sad but I was happy because I met Yujin.

My parents and sister and I were standing in a beautiful mansion. We went to the house of their business partners and friends. Their business partners greeted us and there I saw her again. She running downstairs with her sister. Since then we have been friends, not just friends but best friends.

She's weak, nerd and clumsy but I really like her. I wasn't sure then if I just like her as Bestfriend, sister or more. I don't know.

When the thing I regret happened then my World collapsed. I did that for her safety and wanted to protect her.

I regret everything but i can do nothing but do what they want than they continue to harass her. But when I found out that they had been expelled from school, I quickly looked for Yujin but it was too late because she had left. There wasn’t a day that I didn’t cry because of what I did to her and I don't know what to do.

After a few years, she returned but Yujin changed a lot. She is no longer the weak, clumsy girl, and needs to be protected because she has matured, grown taller, become more beautiful, and become stronger.

I found out that she had a boyfriend before and I know her ex because he also studies at my school, what's even more painful is that they are very close. I was just hiding my jealousy then but I wanted to run the day we were in the Cafeteria while they were talking.

I admit I was hurt when she rejected Yuri’s offer, and she joined the Acting Club where her ex boyfriend was already a member. She always acts that I don't exist in her world and I was very hurt then but I deserve it because of what I did to her.

But on our tradition day, I was happy because we talked and we were friends again. We went back to where we used to be.

I don't know what went into my brain the day we were at the library. I said yes to Hyunjin in front of Yujin. but when Hyunjin and I went to parking lot, we didn't continue because Hyunjin had an emergency, I followed Yujin but what I saw broke my heart into pieces. She's with her ex, they're happy and sweet to each other.

I came home with red eyes and face from crying. I then realized that I really like her because of what my sister said, I just don't like her because I love her.

On the day of the Festival, I don't know why I was like that but I was hurt while I was watching their Production Play. Their Chemistry is strong and it looks like a lot of students want Yujin and Eunwoo to be together. I sang that day, I sang the song I made for her. While I was singing that, I was just looking at her but I was hurt because I felt she was not interested because she was just looking at the ground. I wanted to go down to the stage then but I didn't.

I don't know what's happening to me anymore because when the school owner's daughter came, I felt jealous again. I envy almost everyone who is close to her even though I have no right to her. Wonyoung and her are very comfortable with each other and they look really close so I feel like I have no hope for her.

When the Festival ended, Hyunjin invited me to eat outside and I agreed. I don't know what I'm doing even though I know what Hyunjin can do because I'm sure it's a bet again.

We were about to go to the parking lot when Yujin stopped us and they both holding my arms.

But I was irritated because of the Bestfriend word that Yujin always says. She really only see me as a Bestfriend.

I didn't know what to do with them then so I removed their hands and just went home.

The day I went to theater Room to play the piece I made for her, I noticed that someone was watching me. When I stopped and turned around, I saw Yujin close the door quickly. I'm not sure if it's her but I went out immediately to take a peek but I saw Yena Unnie running towards the stairs to the Rooftop.

The day came that I confessed to her because she caught me kissing her while she lying on my lap, sleeping. But I did not regret what I did because she also confessed to me that she also loves me.

The day of my parents' anniversary came, they talked to Yujin in the private room. Honestly, I’m so nervous because it seems important. When she came out then, I didn’t know what had happened and I saw she wasn’t okay. I asked her several times but she did not answer and I saw that she was crying.

I heard Dad speak then and he said, it was my engagement party also and then my tears that had been threatening to come out earlier flowed. I thought that was the end of us but no, because that was one of the happiest days because she was my Fiancé.

After week, I got busy because of the competition and I can’t believe Hyunjin joined the Music Club. I was annoyed with him every time he approached me but he talked to me and I agreed to be friends even though Yujin didn't want to.

And That's the stupidity I did because I thought Hyunjin's intentions were good. Because of what he did, Yujin and I broke up and the engagement ring she was wearing, she took off.

I regret that I did not listen to her. I was so angry with myself because I hurt her again. I called her several times and texted her but she blocked me. I was afraid that I might lose her and she never came back but I was wrong because she came back. She came back to me. We both forgave each other and she wore her engagement ring again.

I know I make mistakes but she forgives even the small and big things and I am happy because she always there and protects me like I used to protect her. And I’m sure no matter what happens, she will be my strength. Shee is the person I will love for the rest of my life.

------

"You may now kiss" the priest said

We hear shouts from our friends and applause from our families and guests. We both faced each other and she slowly lifted the veil I was wearing. We smiled at each other and we slowly came closer to each other and we pressed our lips together. We heard screams and applause inside the Wedding Hall.

"That's enough!" Yujin and I both laughed and looked at our friend Yena Unnie as Yuri and Chaeyeon Unnie slapped her. We both looked at each other and she kissed me again.

"Have pity on Minjoo's lips!" Yena Unnie shouted and everyone laughed, Yujin pulled away

"I love you" She said

"I love you too" The two of us hugged and parted a few seconds passed. I looked at my parents and I smiled at them as they cried while smiling. I looked at Yujin's parents, and I saw Mommy Nayeon crying.

"My Baby is not my baby anymore, she's now Minjoo's baby" Mommy Nayeon said and i smiled

THE END

------

The story is a bit boring but thank you to everyone who read RLY, thank you so much for your votes.

I don't think the story is good but I hope you like it, thank you.