YOU WILL GO ON

Concept : reader was feeling emotionally distorted so Klaus shows her how much she matters to him and his family .

Trigger Warning :  following Content is based on depression .

Author Note : Dear readers, If you feel worthless, you may feel hopeless and insignificant. You may find you have feelings of guilt, or that you feel useless and ‘beyond help’. You may feel that you have nothing to offer the world but remember you are not alone,while it may feel that you don't matter but trust me you do! If you are experiencing any of these feelings mentioned in my fiction, see your doctor for advice , i am rooting for you dear reader.

****
It was a fine winter day in New Orleans, Everyone was busy with their own stuffs ,Elijah was out For his Deal with human Faction regarding a new Cassino opening in the Bourbon Street , Freya was out with keelin ,while Klaus was out with Hope.

Everything was pleasant about this day specially the winter sun that brought out the purity of the heaven-given snow inviting the feet to play and the spirits to laugh , but not for y/n , she wasn't feeling herself lately and because she was so bad in expressing herself she couldn't tell anyone that something was wrong with her,

for her faking a smile was lot more easier than to explain what she was going through afterall how can you explain something to someone when you don't understand it by yourself,so she did it she faked it -she smiled , she celebrated and took part in the life's event whether she genuinely felt or not.

It was almost Ten 'o'clock in the morning and y/n was still in her bed lying on her stomach looking outside the window,kol was about to leave the abattoir but realised that he hasn't seen y/n at the breakfast , god knows if she ate something or not so he climbed upstairs and knocked y/n's door but she didn't reply,it was odd , because she always answered the door , so he entered the room anyways.

“Good morning,Luv” kol said kissing her hair “why didn't you come downstairs” y/n still didn't reply ,she was lying on the bed like a corpse ,her face was expressionless ,it made kol more concerned.

"What's the matter darling,tell me what has happened,is there something you're deeply bothered about ,tell me what is it? " Kol asked

Y/n shifted a bit and flipped herself and now her back was against the bed ,she was staring at the ceiling and it broke kol's heart to see y/n like this ,there was no hint of emotions on her face like she never had any emotion ever.

Well,i think you're bored with the monotony, i got it,let's get you freshen up and then we'll go for a treasure hunt what say , darling? ” He tried it again but with a big smile and with greater enthusiasm this time and to his surprise y/n opened her mouth to speak

Kol ,you don't understand , i can't just go and leave me alone ” she said still staring at the ceiling.

You've been there with us everytime we needed you ,and now i think it's our turn love ,Why do you think i won't? ”

Kol ,i am alone in this and even if you understand, you don't understand she said with a deadpan look and went back to acting like corpse,kol wordlessly left the room.

Rebekah was painting her Nails while listening to jazz when kol entered her room “ Bex , something is literally very wrong with y/n she refused to talk to me about it ” kol informed Rebekah about y/n's odd cold behaviour .

Well,it might be some girly thing , don't worry brother,I'll go and check up on her Rebekah assured kol gaining a small smile on his face.

When Rebekah saw y/n she was still like the way kol described and it hurted to see her friend like this .y/n was the source of happiness for Mikaelson siblings it wasn't just her sweetness, kindness and full of light nature that Mikaelson adored about her but also the fact that she accepted them the way they were she never tried to change them and now when y/n was in midst of misery rebekah cursed herself for not being able to help y/n no matter how badly she wanted to, because y/n was isolating herself by ignoring everyone who came to check upon her.