Lust games

Concept: The plot here is based on TVD season 3 episode 1 where Klaus and Stefan were in Tennessee to find the warewolf ray Sutton and his pack.

A/N: Pardon me for writing such a bad smut,it was my first smut project ever , also frankly speaking it was weird ass thought that surfaced my mind at night so i just wrote it down idk what is it.

Pairing : Klaus x female reader x Stefan

******

As usual ,You were coming back to your home after a study session from your friends house , the same route you took always seemed quite odd today the street was silent in an uncanny way anyways you kept moving and then at that very moment you heard a scream and the goosebumps popped up on your skin without a second thought you took out your phone to call the police because the screams were horrifying and the person sounded in severe pain , it was the bad luck that followed you today that your phone had no signal and cherry on the top the phone battery was about to die as well you weren't brave enough to go and see whatever the hell was happening there because you friggin love yourself before anyone else also there was nothing you could do ,the area was lonely it had only that one house which was full of screams a minute ago.

You ran as fast as you could with a regret of not helping those people in need and it was about time when you bumped a man in halfway

“You seem quite scared ,need some help ?” forest green eyed man asked as you looked up at him,he was tall and handsome, shake it off about the looks right now,you were scared because who the hell knows if he's the serial killer we're being warned from several days.

the old primitive urge for survival kicked in and you took out your pepper spray and sprayed it on his face and pushing him you ran as fast as possible like a race horse, your heart came in your throat when he appeared before you in the blink of an eye.

“ Quite fiesty huh but you know i enjoy the chase ” he said with a blank look on his face and throwing you on his shoulder with the speed of light he took you to his apartment.

“ Stefan There you are , what took you so long? ” A deep blue eyed man with an intoxicating British accent asked to the green eyed one who you know to be Stefan now.

“and who is the winsome lady with you by the way ”— the British guy questioned scanning you from head to toe , you were standing with stefan next to you and klaus was sitting on the couch crossing one leg over the other at the thigh.

“All work and no play makes the vampire a dull guy” Stefan said with a rat like smile plastered on his face

You wanted to cry , shout and run but it seemed like you were frozen by your own mind ,you mind was following commands of your vampire kidnapper rather than of your own will , so no matter how loud you wanted to shout and tell people that they are fucking vampires all you did was shutting your mouth and listening to them.

The guy Stefan who kidnapped you stepped forward and whispered something to the British one who's lusty eyes never left your body and .....