Session 38

{Smut warning! skip to session 40 if you don't want to read this!}

Suddenly, one of those desperate whimpers Quinn had been fantasizing about managed to slip out of his mouth. Quinn tightened around his cock as she watched his face flush red.

"Someone's desperate," Quinn smirked as she locked eyes with him. Spike grunted as he violently thrusted into her. Quinn yelped in pain before biting down on her bottom lip.

"So what? Don't forget who's in control right now," Spike threatened. Quinn felt her stomach twist as he raised a hand to her face, pulled it back, and launched it towards her cheek. Quinn Quickly shot her hand forwards, catching his palm before he could slap her.

"You're in control? Who said that?" Quinn scoffed as she dug her nails into his hand. Spike raised an eyebrow as he suddenly ceased all movement. He smiled smugly before opening his mouth to reply.

"You sure you wanna play this game, darling?" Spike teased. Quinn rolled her eyes in response. Spike loved to toy with her, especially when they were both mutually desperate for release.

"You know I do," Quinn smirked. A sudden burst of adrenaline shot through her veins, and in one swift motion, she sat up, slipped Spike out of her, and with one of his hands in her grasp, she shot herself forwards, using all her body weight to pin Spike's back to the ground. His body hit the rug with a loud thud as Quinn got hold of his other hand. She pinned his wrists together above his head as she positioned herself overtop of his cock. The movement was fast, calculated, and slick. Spike, although uncomfortably pinned to the ground, seemed to be impressed.

"And like always, I'll win," Quinn stated as she transferred both of his wrists into one of her hands. Using her newly freed hand, Quinn slipped his cock back inside of her. Spike groaned as Quinn tightened herself around his length.

"F-fuck," Spike mumbled as his eyes rolled back into his head. Quinn was quick to start moving herself along his length.

"You- you're such a-," Spike mumbled, but Quinn was stimulating him so harshly that he couldn't get a proper sentence out.

"Such a what?" Quinn inquired mockingly as she continued riding his length.

Spike's eyes rolled back shamefully as he took a deep breath.

"You're good at this, I won't lie," he exclaimed shakily as he let another shallow whimper roll off of his desperate tongue. Quinn smiled in response as her pace increased. She let go of his wrists and to her surprise, he didn't try to fight back.

With every long, drawn out thrust, Quinn felt his length twitch within her. He was completely giving in to her movements, and it was clear he was approaching his end rather quickly.

"You really want to cum, don't you?" Quinn teased as she ran a hand along his cheek.

Spike nodded in response. Quinn began to smile, but as the corners of her mouth turned upwards, so did Spike's. She was confused for a second, and unfortunately, that one moment of contemplation ended up working in Spike's favour.

"I want to cum, but I promised I'd help you out first," Spike stated before quickly sitting upwards and sliding Quinn off of his cock. Quinn slid onto the carpet as Spike positioned himself overtop of her. He roughly grabbed Quinn's figure before placing her head down on the pillow and pulling her legs open. Quinn gasped as Spike made himself comfortable in front of her.

"Spike- fuck you," Quinn hollered as she shot one of her hands forwards. Spike caught her slap before she even made it close to his face. He smirked devilishly before throwing her hand away from himself.

"Now, let's see how long you last," Spike teased. Without hesitation he plunged his fingers into Quinn's entrance. Quinn screamed with pleasure as he began curling the tips of his fingers deep within her.