Chapter 2: The big reveal

'I do not think it really needed to be that long! Like what the fuck dude! I swear to god if I had to have sat there another motherfucking SECOND I was gunna explode! Stupid fucking PC. Principal! Stupid fucking Mr. Mackey! How many godamned times did he say mmkay?! I thought I might flip out and punch him at any time!'

I walk down the empty hallways to my 2nd period

'They made me miss an entire fucking period for that shit!'

I open the door to Mr. Garrison's classroom and the room goes quiet. I walk up to Mr. Garrison and give him the papers saying I'm a new student.

"Your a new student?"

'Yeah fucknuts that's what the godamned papers say' Instead of that I simply reply "Yeah"

"Damnit it's another goth. Go take a seat next to Tweek and Kenny" So I do and Mr. Garrison resumes the lesson on how the day Kardashians is the 'best show ever'. I slump my head on the desk and try to take a nap knowing I probably won't. 'I haven't slept a solid 6 hours in god knows when'

"Y/N! Are you even listen to me?!"

"mmhm" I groan

"No your not! What did I say then?"

"That the Kardashians need a movie because their so great" I sarcastically say

"I did not say that but I do agree with you and-" I drown out his rambling

I tune in "So take these math papers and you better do them correctly, I don't expect much from you though Clyde" I sit upright with an annoyed expression on my face and Stan passes the stack of papers over his head to me. I take one and pass it back.

"psst hey new kid! Do you have an extra pencil I can borrow?" He turns around whispering

"yeah actually" I take 30 pencils out of my bag. What can I say? An artist is always prepared

He gapes and takes one "Thanks?" And turns back around as I store the rest (except for the one I'm using) back into my bag.

The bell rings and we turn our paperwork in and I force my way through the mob.

'Everyone thinks I'm a boy. What do I do at PE? I could just skip it, but that's not really a solution for that now is it. Whatever, I don't feel like doing PE anyway! Skipping it is! I'll tell them later'

I change my course from the gym to the library as the halls around me begin to grow less crowded. I open the door and walk past the empty library teacher's desk yawning. I collapse on the floor in a secluded section of the library and pass the time till my next period, Recess.

'Cool'

I put in my black earphones and listen to Age of Consent by New Order while picking out a random ass book from the shelf to read

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

When I get to the schoolyard everyone is in groups, I just stand there for a couple of seconds. Everyone glancing at me to see which one I will go with. I walk up to the big concrete wall separating the schoolyard to the outside world and I climb up the gigantic wall with ease, getting out my also black sketchbook and drawing a couple of the cute boys I saw today. The cure playing quite loudly in your ears as I draw. My sitting on the wall was kinda a fuck you to the school, seeing as how I could easily just jump over and skip the rest of the day, but I don't. I kinda want to see how the rest of the day goes! 'How stupid of me'