Chapter 3: Threats

Presently I'm sitting in class and about to explode.

'If this BITCH doesn't get her GODDAMNED FEET OFF MY CHAIR IN IN FIVE FUCKING SECONDS'

Previously I had been telling this girl over and over to stop, I have been trying not to flip out extremely hard. I notice a wet sticky substance being placed into the back of my hair. I instantly knew what it was, she had been chewing it noisily for the entire class time.

I feel myself snap

I get up shove my desk out of the way, towering over her I grab her shirt and punch her square in her cheek. It grows a deep shade of red immediately I get ready to punch her repeatedly I'm interrupted by Mr. Garrison.

"Y/N! NO BEATING UP OTHER STUDENTS! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AT ONCE!" He yells

I can't hear him though, only my heartbeat pounding loudly in my ears drowning out everything else. It feels as if everything just suddenly speeds up, I continue to beat the living shit out of the girl as people try to tear me away helplessly. Eventually they succeed but I'm still clawing to get out of their hold screaming at the bloodied crying girl. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! DON'T EVER FUCKING DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!! I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING ARMS OFF YOU CUNT! LET ME GO!"

"BUTTERS! TAKE Y/N TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW" Mr. Garrison screams

'why the fuck would you choose Butters to do that?!!!'

The teens holding me shove me out the door with Butters. He fearfully stutters "Uh...l-l-lets g-go Y-Y/N"

I kick the closed door hard and angrily stomp off.

"Y/N!" He calls after me trying to catch up

"I can't fucking believe that bitch! How could you ever think to DO something like that?!! AAAAGH!!" I punch one of the nearby lockers and my knuckles start to bleed. It left a decent sized dent in the locker. "FUCK!"

"Golly Y/N...Let's T-Take you to t-the nurses o-office first!"

"Shit! I forgot my bag in the classroom! Those shitty ass kids! I'll kill them if they fucking touch it! I'll bash their goddamned fucking skulls in!!" He winces at my cursing and threats

I take notice ".......Sorry, I curse a lot when I'm angry..." I look away with light blush dusting my cheeks "I......I uh have some anger issues...."

"Your...apologizing?" He asks surprised

"I won't next time" I return to my previous demeanor

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"M'kay settle down class, As you all know, Ms. Y/N has previously assaulted a student earlier m'kay. I have recently found out that Ms. Y/N has anger issues so please be a bit more nicer M'kay? she is also going to be going to detention for a week as punishment M'kay"

"Serves her right!" The assaulted girl pipes up

"I think she should have hit you harder" Cartman says

I kick the door open.

"You wanna repeat that bitch?" I flip my knife out and get into a fighting stance, her face drops.

"Why does she still have a knife!? Take it away! Take her away! She's insane!!"

"Don't. touch. my. knife." I stare down Mr. Mackey

"Uh I-It's alright Y/N you can keep your knife M'kay? Just sit down and don't hurt anymore students M'kay" he sweats. I sit down back at my seat but keep my switchblade clenched in my hand.