chapter 1

Sam pov
"hahahaha seriously Sam you look so tiny hahaha" you guys might be wondering what is going on well let me tell you we had a hunt in California which needed immediate attention so we head there right away well it turns out that it was a witch hunt and a really powerful one if I may add everything was going as usual we gather information and head for the kill it turned out that she was in an abundant house right out of town everything was going smooth we chased her in the house till she was trapped in a room then that damn witch knew she would die so she throw some powder stuff in my face and mumbled some shit till dean put her lights out look you guys might be wondering hey why did she hit me with that shit well I was the closest to her anyways nothing happened we went back to the crappy motel and dean kept asking me if I was ok I was pretty mush the same nothing strange so we head to bed everything was ok until the middle of the night I felt a rush of paint through my entire body and I started screaming all I remembered is dean hugging me and asking what's wrong the morning I woke up as usual dean was right next to me in bed I went to the bathroom to take a leak and just as I was about to pass the mirror boom I'm a fucking girl A FUCKING GIRL my hair is touching my but like what the fuck don't get me wrong I like long hair but not this long my face is slimer I got plump kissable lips with a small button nose long lashes I got a plum butt  is kinda squishy definitely better than my last butt and I got freaking hentai boobs yea E CUP like wow I never saw one of those before they're freaking huge I look light an overgrown toddler like I'm practically 4'9 like what happened to my 6'2 height now am even more shorter than dean he's 5'4 lik-..wait a minute if I'm a girl that means .....where the fuck is my dick why do I have a freaking pussy let's just calm down and get dean but my clothes can't even fit me my boxer is falling off so is my pants even the shirt.. was I that huge I'll just have to wear one of dean's clothes I peek out the bathroom and that lazy log is still laying there in the same position I left him....... let's just get a shirt and the smack him awake yea I walked up to dean's duffle bag butt ass naked and got one of his shirts and put it on non of his pants nor boxers could fit so guess I gotta be nude under there I walked up to dean and *smack*   "what the fuck sa-..where is my brother Sammy...Sammy "'Click' and yea there's a gun pointed at my face "seriously dean you don't even know your own brother" "wha--..Sammy?" "yea dean it's me guess that witch actually did something after all"