chapter 4

Dean pov

"bobby got information on that witch and what happened to you" "what did he say" "well it turns out that it's some kind of fucked up curse all he knows it that it affects you and the person closest to you which is me apparently it make the main victim change gender and the other person becomes possessive protective and the worst of it all a fucking werewolf apparently those two becomes mate and he said we're supposed to have some kind of mark"

Sam pov

Wait WHAT so that makes dean a freaking werewolf and we're mates that's why I feel so attracted to him and I just want him to touch me fuck this is so mess up "did he say what the mark should look like" "yea like a tattoo or some shit" "well guess I already found mine" "where is it"

Dean pov

great the mark just had to be their on her inner thighs like how am I supposed to be so close to that juicy pussy and not want to squishy it like fuck I can literally smelly her arousal and this werewolf shit isn't helping just focus dean focus

Sam pov

Shit it just had to be there fuck dean looks so fucking good on his knees between my legs fuck I'm so wet I hope he can't smell my arousal ...shit if his hands goes any closer to my pussy I don't know what I'll do just ...calm down and breathe let him examine the mark breathe "shouldn't you have one too dean"

Dean pov

"shouldn't you have one too dean" "yea" I remove my shirt and there it is the mark right on my left chest it's a red cresent... wait sam's mark a purple rose so.."Sammy why are they two different marks" "huh? I don't know dean we'll have to ask bobby"