new kid

it was finally morning and felix got up from the bed all tired and grumpy, he hated school and everyone there except his friends he loved them so much jeongin and seungmin they were his closes friends.

he had other friends too for exampel bangchan.

His fit!!!

when he finally arived he  walked into the school seeing his bestfriends he gretted them and walked around with them in the hallway, they had 15 min before the lesson starts so they were just talking

when they were talking and laughing they heard loud whispers everywhere and around them one of the whisper was a girl saying how good looking a guy was.

felix pov

"do you guys hear" seungmin asked both of us "hear what" i asked looking at both of them. "a new guy will be attending our school i think its the guy in our class" he said unsure

"oh yeah what was his name agian hyujin? wait not huyjin i dont remember" jeongin responded also unsure. i feel left behind since i dont know whats going on.

it was 5 min left before our lesson started so we went to our locker. i saw a guy that had a black hoodie on a white t-shirt underneath with black pants. his body figure was kinda handsome.

{the outfit outfit}

    I tried to see the face but couldnt since both of them dragged me away cause they were fighting on useless things

i got in class and  sat there paitently waiting for the teacher. time passed from 5 min to 10 then 15 i slowly put my airpods in covered them with my hair

and managed to put my head on my arms on the table. i was drifting away (on his lala land) so i didnt pay attention to what was around me.

i got up to hear the teacheer calling my name out loud, ofc i didnt noitce at first but my deskmate told me by poking my left shoulder.

"LEE FELIX 40 MIN HAVE PASSED U DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I WAS TEACHING SO MY QUESTION FOR U IS WHAT DID U DO IN THE PAST 40" she yelled making half of the classroom turn to me.

"calm down lady" i mumbled but OFC my day has to get alot worse by her hearing it. "OFFICE NOW I HEARD U" she yelled again "arent you deaf on one of your ears how did u hear me." i said tpacking my stuff.

"I WIL CALL YOUR PARENTS AND MAKING SURE THEY WASH YOUR TOUNGE WITH SOAP DONT TALK BACK AND GO" she yells even louder making my cheeks reder as a tomato.

great. i mumble to myself as i walked to the office then into it. "felix?" she asked in confusion.

i sat infront of her fidgeting with my fingers. "I am sorry miss i drifted away and didnt listen to the teacher when she was teaching" i said guilty.

"felix.. felix felix you are a great student of mine what happend?" she said making it awkward. "dont do the same mistake again" she smilied at me as i left her office.

seeing my friends infront of me i ran up to them. we were talking shit on the teacher before seungmin says "did u see the new kid" he says wanting to continue "no" i akwardly laugh.

"there guys" jeongin say.

i looked up to see 3 guys walking past us isnt it.....

thanks for reading!!!! ❤️❤️❤️