Character Outlines: Jeff the Killer

So I'll be adding this story of Jeff and Echo and their designs to another story about a fantasy world I'm creating and in the process of writing about, but this is basically the designs/outlines for these guys. My design of all the creepypastas are facts from their original stories and popular fanmade stories that fit with my envisionment of each of them.

Jeffery Alan Woods

* Miscellaneous facts: Is currently 22 yrs old, born September 22nd in 2000. He has yet to be caught by the cops, and has them convinced that he may have possibly just been kidnapped by the "real" killer of his family or killed in a secondary area and Uses fake ID's and aliases and a mask to move around freely in public, while most people in the town the incident happened in rumor that it was him though none of them have any idea that they're right. Likes cats and dogs and has a HUGE soft spot for animals in general. He carved all of his family members initials into the handle of his first killing knife along with his own and eventually added Echo and Luna's initials, first his then his parents Lui and Angel, then his other two brothers names and eventually his niece and nephews names. He doesn't talk about his sexuality but is known to prefer females, though he flirts with Males often its unknown if it's as a joke or not. Is an alcoholic and a pothead. His favorite food is sushi, but hates octopus, his favorite candy is sour straws,  and his favorite drink is Jim Bean. He named his brother when Liu was born. Has 2 cats, and is friends with Smile but doesn't own him. Is actually really good with kids. His burns made doctors consider adding a "Fourth degree" to the level of burns because the burns bleached his skin. Murdered Bob Esteen, a high school senior who he witnessed raping a girl in a bathroom shortly after he murdered his parents, she never told anyone because Jeff saved her so everyone thinks Bob ran away or something. Once tortured a man for 8 months straight, and would've continued on longer than that had the man not died from blood loss caused by genitalia mutilation after the man stabbed Smile dog in the neck with a fork repeatedly. Listens to Marilyn Manson, Black Veil Brides, Linkin park, A perfect circle, nirvana, and three days Grace, etc. Is Italian-American. Often wears a mask when meeting new people because he's become self conscious of his scars. Has trouble swimming and is afraid of deep water, this is something Ben and him bind over often. Doesn't mind using female hygiene products

* Family facts: Margaret Woods (mother) deceased, Peter Woods (father) deceased, Angel Woods (older sister) status unknown. Liu Woods (younger brother) alive, Unknown (brother) deceased, Tony D'agonstino (half-brother) status unknown, Kimberly Woods (niece) unknown, Caleb Woods (nephew) unknown, Justin Woods (nephew) unknown

* Friend, Enemy and Love Interest facts: Sally (friend) ghost, play sdress up with her often and lets her do his hair, makeup, and nails. Smile Dog (friend) alive, actually attacked Jeff the first time they met. Laughing Jack (friend) alive, were enemies for a short period. Ben Drowned (best friend) ghost. Eyeless Jack (friend) alive. Jane (enemy) status unknown, had a blind date together during their years long battle against each other and called a truce that night, ended up having relations, never spoke of the night again and went back to trying to kill each other the next day. Echo (love interest) alive, saved her and Luna from Randy and his goons. Slenderman (enemy) alive, in an on going 3 yr long feud.

* Body facts: 6foot 8inches tall. Originally had tan skin and is now bleach white, Casper the friendly ghost pale. His hair returned to original brown color after growing back in full, dyes it black, obsessed with his hair, hair is a short medium length. Does have eyelids, though they're burnt and still injured 4 years later and has trouble growing eyelashes, constantly needs eye drops and eye-care. He had green eyes but was slightly blinded after being set on fire, the bleach from the incident lightened his eyes slightly making them appear white-ish, wears prescription contacts to help him see. Didn't actually cut deep enough to separate his skin from itself, just deep enough to leave scars and Didn't cut his lips off, he cut from the corners of his lips and up when he carved the smile into his face, leaving his lips intact. Has tattoos and piercings, specifically the kanji symbol for the word "Kill" tattooed on his neck and has a labret and snake bite piercings on his lips. Has self harm scars and battle scars from fights with other serial killers/creepypastas over the years.

* Killing facts: Killed his mother and father during a mental breakdown, believes he killed his little brother Liu but he is alive. Kills bullies, liars, and other despicable people. Never kills anyone under the age of 10. Killed Randy and Keith while protecting Echo and Luna. Has killed hundreds of people since the snap.

* Backstory facts: Was set on Fire by Troy, Keith, and Randy in the woods. Finding out he has an older sister he didn't know about was partly what set off his mental break down. Experienced the snapped on June 2nd in 2018 when he was 18 yrs old. He went to his bathroom and carved a smile into his face and asked his mother if he was beautiful now that he was smiling all the time, she lied and said yes, then went to get her husband telling him to get his shotgun, leading Jeff into a fit of rage induced insanity, which made him kill his mother and father, stabbing his brother 47 times and leaving him to bleed to death. Shortly after he kept his spree up, killing a jock from his school that he caught trying to rape an innocent girl, murdering Jane Arkansas' friends and family, injuring Jane in an attempt to make her look like him because he had a fondness for her, but it didn't go to plan and they are now in a constant feud that Jeff seems to be neither loosing nor winning since he has yet to kill Jane, but has still managed to elude Jane's attempts on his life. Sully, Liu's altar, is also constantly trying to make attempts on Jeff's life but Liu protects Jeff by keeping his distance from Jeff as much as possible.

* Mental Health facts: Has a series of mental disorders including: Bipolar Syndrome/Disorder and Major/Manic Depression, Schizophrenia, Psychopathy (undiagnosed), PTSD, insomnia and when he can sleep he suffers from night terrors, Borderline Personality Disorder, suffers from severe memory loss due to multiple disorders he has and often records his day/night in order to view them and remember things that happened throughout that time period. And like Lui, Jeff has DID. His split personality Angus was the voice in his head before the snap that urged Jeff to kill and injure others, and eventually "melded" with Jeff (by which I mean they both co-host his body because they are both dominate) that created a third personality that consists of all the traits of both people that's unsure of who it wants to be most like or unlike, making him twice as dangerous. Is unmedicated and self medicates with alcohol mostly and starts experimenting with marijuana 2 years before meeting Echo.

* Personality facts: is goth. Despite all the disorders that stop him from being these things, he still often experiences emotions that allow him to be kind, loving, and protective, though usually pushes this side of himself away.

* Ability facts: knows and is very good at hand to hand combat and martial arts such as karate, tae kwon do, etc. and also has enhanced senses, inhuman durability, inhuman stamina, knows gymnastics and is athletic, has extreme stealth skills, and can make himself invisible to the human eye, appears to dissolve into the darkness,

* Alias facts: Jeff the Killer (called this by most of those who know who he really is), Joker-Reject (called this by Echo and Ben), Angus (called this by himself and anyone who knows him by this alias),

* Catch Phrases: "Go to sleep", "I wanna make you beautiful", "You need some foundation", "You'll be beautiful forever now", "I hate liars",

* Theme Song(s): Counting Bodies by A Perfect Circle,