1.3 ~Dil or Duty?

Karan and Monami sat in the cafe for more than an hour. They didn't realize how time passed when they were together. They talked about anything to everything. Starting from their favourites, their choices, first crush, college days, missions, first mission experience, blah blah blah.... They could have continued talking for another hour if their parents wouldn't have called them to come home!

The scene at both homes wasn't different from other days... Both Karan and Monami stayed in their rooms in their free time as usual. But the difference was.... They kept chatting and talking with each other during the passtime... Asking each other about how their day was and whether the other has eaten food or not.... They both have become an important part of each other's life... The elders were happy seeing them.

One fine morning...

Sunshine hospital

Karan (at the reception) : Excuse me.. Can I meet Dr.Monami Mahajan?

receptionist: (in a flirty tone) Sure sir.. Umm.. Actually.. she is bit busy currently.. Par me free hoon...

Karan glared at her.

R: I mean.. Aap yahi bethiye thode time ke liye.. wo free hongi to me buladungi.. (in mind : aur tab tak aap mujhse baat kar lijiye)

Karan understood her tone but didn't react much. He sat there but paid least attention to the receptionist. After 15mins Monami came to ask something to the receptionist and saw Karan..

Mo: (happily) Karan..

hearing her voice, Karan looked at her and a wide smile came on his face..

K: HELLO JAAN..(and hugged her)

(ZOR KA JHATAKA HAAYE ZORON SE LAGA... BATAO KISSE LAGA?)

Monami and the receptionist both looked at him with a shocked expression. Monami was internally blushing par hamari pyaari si receptionist to jal bun ke rakh hogyi thi.. Karan smirked in mind.

K: Kya?? Aise shocked expression kyun... arre yaar ab me apni fiance ko Jaan nhi bulasakta... yeh kya baat hui bhala...

Monami signed him that the receptionist was also there.. Karan signed back with a expression "MUJHE FARAK NAHI PADTA"

Mo: Ummm..aa...abb..wo... aa.. Tum (to the receptionist) Wo.. wo Dr Sinha aaye to bolna mujhe unse kuchh kaam hai... Aur tum (to Karan) Mr. Fiancée.. Cabin me chalo...

They both left to monami's cabin. As soon as they entered, Monami locked the door and stormed at Karan.

Mo: Karan... Ye kya tha bahar.. sabke saamne Jaan?? Wo receptionist, Maya, kaise dekh rahi thi tumne dekha na.. Aur aise achanak se hospital me aane ka reason??

Karan was just listening to her. He suddenly pulled her towards him by holding her waist. Monami gasped at the sudden action and started blushing..

K: Ooohooo dr sahiba.. zara kam blush kijiye.. Thoda sa blush shaadi tak bachake rakhiye.😉. (ye sunke monami aur blush karne lagi) Aur waise bhi wo maya-chhaya.. aapke hone wale pati ke saath flirt karne ka try karrahi thi.. to mene uska mun band karwdiyaa.. simple..😌

Mo: KYAA.. tumne mujhe pehle kyun nhi bataya.. ruko abhi uski khabar leti..😤

She was about to go but Karan pulled her back.

K: Arre arre.. itni possessiveness.. Mene uska mun wahi band karwadiya tha.. yaad aaya? "JAAAAAN" (he winked at her)😉

Mo: Tum nahi sudharoge.. Achha ab batao, (getting out of his hold) yahan kaise aana hua.. Kahin Sunrise Cafe aur Sunshine hospital me confusion to nahi hogaya Agent Shergil.

K: Dr. mahajan... Sunrise Cafe ho ya Sunshine Hopsital ya Sunset point.. jaana to har jagah aapke saath hi hai ... aur yahan aane ka reason kuchh aur hai.. ek good news hai..

Mo: GOOD NEWS!! jaldi batao kya hai..

K: Hamari sagai aur shaadi ki date fix hogayi hai.. next week engagement hai and uske 2 hafte baad shaadi..

Mo: Kyaa... Date fix hogayi.. par mujhe to mumma papa ne kuchh nahi bataya.. koi msg bhi nahi aaya hai..

K: Han wo.. mene hi mana kiya tha.. mujhe khud tumhein yeh news deni thi soo..

Mo: han to tum msg kardete.. yahan tak aane ki kya zaroorat thi..

K: yahan tak nahi aata to.... (he pulled her by her waist again)

Mo: T..to..

K: To yeh kaise milta..

He looked at her lips... monami understood what he meant.. She blushed at tried to get out of his grip but bro apna commando hai .... itni aasani se thodi chhodega.. Finally monu gave up and looked at him.. Phir kya?? doob gaye ekdusre ki aankhon me

K: (by caressing her cheeks and then lips) May I??

Monami didn't answer for sometime. Karan assumed that she was uncomfortable. He was about to move back when suddenly...........

Monu lashed her lips on his. He was shocked for some seconds but then he too responded and reciprocated the kiss. They kissed each other gently with atmost love. They parted away after some time and rested their forehead on each others'. Both were breathing heavily but were smiling..🙈🙈🙈

Moran hugged each other. They felt a different peace.

Mo: I love you Karan

K: I love you too Monami.

************************************

I know.. i know chhota chapter hai.. par pata nahi kyun dimaag kaam nahi kiya..

next chapter would be the last chapter of this story.. Sagai and Shaadi ke rasme nahi likhrahi me.. to uske liye maafi..

Ye chhotu se chapter se kaam chala lo... next wala bada likhdungi pakka.

do give ur reviews in the comments.. achha laga to vote bhi kardena..

Me na aaj ek aur update desakti hoon.. Par yeh batao kiska update chahiye
•Dil or duty (last part)
•Tied with thread of luck (ch 14)

~peace out
COFFEE❤❤

Zdmn Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें