1.4 ~ Dil or Duty?

THE MAHAJANS 

"yeh wala nahi wo wala"

"arre iska colour bohut phikha hai"

"yeh wala Karan ke dress ke saath match karega"

"Han roses and orchids hi chahiye"

This was the scenario at the Mahajans. Our to be bride, who once upon a time didn't want to marry, was now super excited for her marriage. Just how fast the night changes!

Deepak: Isse dekhke kaun kahega, isko shaadi se nafrat thi kuchh dino pehle....

Juhi: (smiling) ooffoo deepak.. Aaj tak madam ka dhyaan sirf apni duty pe tha... aaj jaake kisi insaan ke liye iska dil dhadak raha hai...

Deepak: (emotional) Baat to sahi hai.. (and the wiped his tears)

Monami came and hugged both of them..

Mo: Aasun chhupane ke liye nahi hote.. Aur waise bhi.. aap log aise emotional hoke bethoge to me nahi karne wali shaadi..

juhi: (for fun) Achha theek hai to hum karan ko mana kardete..

mo: KYAA.. NAHI ..

Deepak and Juhi started laughing. The trio shared a family hug...

THE SHERGILS

Scene to yahan bhi thoda similar hai...

"Usko lilies se allergy hai.. make sure lilies kahin bhi use naa ho"

"Arre Kaka aap ghar ki bahurani laane ki taiyaari karrahe hain.. thoda to josh dikhaiye."

"Yeh wali sherwani sahi hai.. Monu ke lehenge se match bhi karega"

"Dekho mujhe koi kami nahi chahiye taiyaariyon me"

Karan was like: Kabhi idhar kabhi udhar.. Aakhir kaam bhi sahi se hona chahiye na!

Sooraj: Khushi horahi yeh dekhke ki mere bete ko bilkul waisi ladki mili jaise wo chahta tha..

Kashish: Sahi kaha.. Monami ke aane ke baad se Karan pehle se zyaada khilkhilane laga hai.. Yeh dono hamesha khush rahein..

Karan came and put one hand on Sooraj's shoulder and the other on Kashish's shoulder.

both: Kya hua janaab? Thak gaye?

K: Haan.. 

They both caressed his hairs and he rested her head on their shoulders...

After a lot of hustle and bustle, finally all arrangements were done. 

ENGAGEMENT DAY
VENUE: AT THE MAHAJANS 

Everyone was excited for the engagement. It was a simple celebration. Only the very close friends of Mahajans and Shergils were invited. Sid and Koel came from Monami's side. Both are doctors and childhood friends of monami. Sanju and Faizi came from Karan's side. The three share a sibling bond with each other. They too are commandos and Karan's closest friends..

Monami came downstairs and Karan was just lost in her.  She saw this and blushed. Everyone coughed to bring Moran out of  their lost world. Monami signed Karan that he looked very handsome. 

The ceremony started. Karan slid the ring into her finger and kissed her hand. She blushed again. Monami to slid the ring in his fingers. 

Karan: (whispered to monu) Dil se to tumhein apna maan hi liya tha.. aaj officially tum meri hui..

Mo: Sabar karo Agent Shergil.. Abhi to shaadi baaki hai..

K: Sagai karli to shaadi kaunsi badi baat hai Mrs.Shergil..

Zdmn Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें