New plans!

Gordon came home after a hard day putting some boxes into the rubbish dump, which made Thomas and his friends happy and run up to him. He smiled to them and had brought the letter with him and they all went into Tidmouth Sheds to take a look at it with them. "Hey, a letter from Aunt Francesca." He told the kids.

"Yes! What does it say?" Thomas asked.

"Is she gonna mail us something?" Percy asked.

Gordon opened the letter to see that it was an invitation. "It's an invitation to a Christmas party at King Adam and Queen Belle's castle."

"Ooohh..." the trains sounded excited and happy, then asked eagerly and urgently if they could go. 

"We all can." Sir Topham Hatt smiled, walking in.

"And that includes us trains!" Kana told her friends with excitement.

"Yay!" Nia, Carly, Sandy, Thomas, Diesel and Percy cheered.

Kenji yawned as he stumbled into the room. "What's all this noise?" He asked. "I was having a lovely dream about spending time at Whiff's recycling plant."

"We're going to a castle for Christmas!" Nia picked up in delight.

"That's nice." Kenji smiled.

The trains smiled excitedly and eagerly about going to Belle and Adam's for Christmas.

"Yeah, but one of the presents looks like a ketchup bottle." Sandy said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Yong Bao said after stumbling in the room. "Oh, and I hope you kids remembered to address your packages for your former friends Farona and Frederico to Barcelona this holiday season."

"We know!" Diesel said excitedly.

"Now, I want you all to be be on your best behaviour and you have to look your best for us we're going to be in the Royal castle." Sir Topham Hatt nodded with a smile.

Nia sighed. "I wish I could dance with Bruno at the ballroom."

"Same with Nia." Percy sighed.

"Never worry about it," Thomas said. "I was hoping that this alone time would have ever come to us."

The trains all agreed to meet their favorite stars, Millie, Jetskai and Storm, forte's kids who have now turned good after his defeat.

"Are you guys thinking what I am thinking?" Carly told her friends.

"Of course we are sure." Diesel said. "After all, your can't have a Christmas party without music!"

In Rainbow Hills

Emily sighed as she stared out an open window and looked out among the abundance of snow. A pigeon then flew in and held out his leg.

"Thank you, Thunder," Emily said before giving him some birdseed to thank him for his services and she saw a note back from Farona and Frederico saying that they should be right there. "Ah, they're on the way."

"That's great!" Kelsey said.

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" Chloe asked the four girls and their pixie friend Candy, who had now returned from Jubiland to celebrate Christmas with them. "I know how my grandpa felt about Christmas."

"Yes, I'm sure, I can't keep living in the past." Emily said.

"Only if you are sure..." April said as she rested her hand onto her stomach.

"Yes, I am." Chloe said.

"Okay by me..." Lily shrugged.

Calvin, Harriet, Hannah, Hugo, Cody and Chip giggled as they followed after the castle decorator as they were going to help her make the castle all ready for holiday festival.

"Isn't this exciting?" Chip smiled.

"Uh-huh." Hannah agreed.

The five members of the glitter force sighed as they watched April's siblings. "I miss the old times of innocence." Candy said, sighing. 

"Contractions?" Emily guessed,

"I feel like I'm going to starve soon..." Kelsey groaned as her stomach growled.

"Cmon, that silly old fashioned Christmas cannot get any worse," Lily reminded her of their incoming kiss.

"Maybe you're right." Chloe said.

"And what about the others, did they send replies?" April asked.

"Yes, they should be here in time for the party to start along with the villagers that Belle and Adam invited." Emily replied.

"That's awesome!" Candy smiled. "And let me guess, April's mom and dad wanted their cousins to be included as well, right?"

"Right on the dot." Kelsey smiled.

"Can't you at least smile?" Emily asked?

Kelsey, Lily, April and Chloe glanced at her, they then let out some weird smiles.

"Never mind the smiles..." Candy said.

The four girls chuckled to themselves as they got to work.

Meanwhile, at the Gacha Club...

Darren and Camille were getting ready to the Christmas party, and looked at Han-Syen-Kou and Kuroha the ghost, who were already dressed in their party clothes.

"We want to go to the party as well, don't we?" Kuroha asked the three kids with a grin.

"Of course we do." Darren said.

"Oh, yes!" Han-Syen-Kou snuggled up against Camille. 

Camille and the other boys smiled at her. It was going to be their first Christmas party ever, not until Kuroha the ghost came in.

"Somebody got on generosity, cause we have to go to that party!" Kuroha yelled as the others agreed, and then they set off for belle and adam's Christmas party.