Welcome Bruno!

The glitter force, April's siblings, the kids and the trains have just got ready for the party as the sun went down and the guests would be coming in any minute to celebrate the holiday miracle. 

"Oh, isn't this going to be a great party?" Kelsey asked as she took a bite out of a slice of pie.

"It will be a party like nobody had celebrated!" Thomas said with a smile. "Farona and Frederico have just listened to the letter and they are coming."

"That'll be loads of fun," chip smiled at that. "It sure is fun celebrating Christmas in the castle again. It sure was dark and lonely without it." Diesel added.

Han-Syen-Kou, Darren, Camille and all their friends looked confused.

"They sure are going to have fun at the party." April smiled.

"They sure are..." Lily said as she held a flute in her hands.

"Can we dance after the maestro plays the solo?" Harriet asked the others.

"We loved to, but it's almost night time." Kana said, sighing loudly.

"The party would be great if all the other engines would be here." Percy said with a smile.

"Percy said was going to be the wonderful party ever we wouldn't want to waste away, don't we?" Calvin said. 

"Well, if we're ready for it..." Hannah said as she picked up a ribbon which caught Sultan's attention.

And with it, Sultan chased after it. Everybody chased chip with the dog and they all laughed along the way as the villagers and other guests were coming into town while singing "Deck The Halls". Amongst them all were Farona and Frederico, Emily, Kelsey, Lily and Chloe's families, Darren and Camille's parents, Bruno as well as Kirsty and her friends.

Chip, Darren, Camille, Han-Syen-Kou, Kuroha, Emily, Kelsey, Lily, April, Chloe, Candy, Calvin, Harriet, Hannah, Hugo, Cody, Thomas, Percy, Kana, Diesel, Nia, Sandy and Carly came to the end of the hallway and over top the staircase as they looked down at the party. "Whoa..." they said as they saw decorations, food and it looked like a dream come true.

The group came down the stairs with the dog as Chip slid down the banister to get downstairs much quicker.

"Deck zhe halls with boughs of holly~" Lumiere sang as he walked by the buffet table. "Oh, yes, zhere must be much, much more holly!"

"Tis the season to be jolly~" Cogsworth added in as he glanced at one plate that was covered in Holly. "What's this? This is too much holly? Woah!" He then nearly stumbled as April's siblings and Chip zipped by. "Slow down, people!"

Angelique was now putting the Christmas Angel on top of the Christmas tree. "Don we now our gay apparel~" the castle decorator sang to herself. "No, no, no, more mistletoe!"

April's mum, dad and baby sister Nina stood by the fireplace, wearing gloves on their hands to keep warm with. Mrs. Potts began to hum the same song. Chip popped his head out with a laugh. Stellow, Cassandra and Scribex walked in as well, really quite please

"Children, away from those presents, dears!" Mrs. Potts called firmly, but gently.

"Can we open them, Madame, can we?" Hugo pleaded as he picked up a present.

"Well, just one each." Mrs. Potts replied gently.

"Oh, boy!" Chip beamed and sat down with his new friends to open their gifts.

"Wahoo!" Cody smiled.

The kids then happily opened their presents. Sir Topham Hatt, Kirsty Tate, Uncle George, Chill, Chloe and Rachel Walker came into the ballroom of the castle and they all noticed each other which made them all, well mostly all of them, very delighted as they hugged each other and beamed once they saw that they were all going to the same Christmas party.