The Boys' Last Salute to the Girls

"YEAH!" Deva yelled out in joy.

"Sorry boys. But victory is ours!" Ami yelled at them.

"Stop bragging and help me row!!" Lanney told them.

The boys stared in shock at the girls who had gotten ahead of them in the race.

"DUMBASSES. HURRY UP AND ROW WITH ME!"
Geo screamed.

"DUDE!!! STOP YELLING!!" Agni cried out.

"My goodness! YOU BOTH ARE MORONS!" Savien coldly responded.

"Shut th- SHUT THE F*** UP SAVIEN!!!"

"NO LISTEN TO ME YOU PIECE OF SH-"

"YOU MORONS ARE THE REASON AS TO WHY SHAMPOO HAS INSTRUCTIONS!!"

The girls turned around at the sudden screaming. They turned to see the boys with their weapons out.

Agni was glowing with fire, Geo's gauntlets were glowing a bright blue, and Savien had his gun out.

Their eyes widened as they realized what would happen.

They turned, not wanting to see the carnage about to be unleashed.

A couple of seconds later they heard an explosion.

They turned to look at what had happened.

First thing they had noticed was that the boys' rowboat was missing its front.

Second thing they had noticed was that they were all standing there, in a formal and respectful manner.

After what seemed like minutes, the boys raised their right hand and had given a salute to the girls.

Ami had silently pulled out her phone and began recording the boys' slow descent towards the water.

The boys still held their salute, even after their bodies had completely fallen underwater.