Third Wheeling

"Where is the beauty known as, Ami?"

"Oh dear. Where is my beloved going by the name of Geo???"

Agni sat at the side of the two lovers on a bench, forced to sit through their cheesy and corny Romeo and Juliet style compliments.

Both Geo and Agni worked together, but Geo, being the lucky bastard he was, got a girlfriend before he did.

Not wanting to hang out with his teasing cousin, he decided to just join the duo as a way to be alone with his friends.

One thing the poor guy hadn't expected was to be the lonely third wheeler. Turns out, the hangout invitations were actually just a date for Ami and Geo.

What made this worse was the fact that he was the only one out of the whole group of friends who agreed on going with them, meaning he was by himself.

-Later in the Geo's room

"Alright, time to go to bed!" Agni and Geo shared a room.

Agni walked out of the shower after drying himself off and dressing up. He walked towards his room, now there!, he learned how little Geo and Ami care about PDA in certain places.

"AAGGHHHHH!!!!!! For goodness sake!! LOCK THE GODDAMN DOOR!" Agni slammed the door closed with a steaming red face from what he just saw.

Man it really sucked.

Being the third wheeler.