" 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 "

' Thrid person POV '

Priya and Y/N was still doing karaoke, Abby and Miriam we're sleep.

"Ok, me next!" Y/N said smiling, she wasn't even one step close to being tired.

"Ok, here." Priya said, Passing the Microphone to Y/N.

"Thanks!" Y/N said grabbing the Microphone.

Y/N walked up to the little pillow stand, and grabbed the phone, and started scrolling for a song.

After scrolling for a few minutes, Y/N found a song.

"Awe man.." Y/N mumbled softly,

"What?" Priya asked, concerned.

"This song is for a duo, and I can see in your eyes that your kinda tired.." Y/N said rubbing her neck.

"It's fine, I have some energy left..!" Priya said smiling.

"Ok then! It's a 4꙳Town song, by the way.." Y/N said smiling.

"Even better, comn, no time to waste..!" Priya said putting some energy into her voice.

This was the first time Y/N had ever heard Priya's voice normally, other than her emo voice, it was actually kinda of calming.

"Ok lemme just set it up.." Y/N said bending over to fix the radio to make the volume not so loud because the others were sleep.

"Alright I got it!" Y/N said getting up.

"Cool, now let's start." Priya said giving a thumbs up.

I nodded in agreement and un- paused the video.

The song started playing and I started singing first.

🎶 You wanted it! You went for it! And baby you got it! 🎶  Y/N sung in the Microphone.

Priya then joined in.

🎶 You wanted it! And went for it! And baby you got it! 🎶

You started singing in sync, both of your hands on the microphone, while on one other.

🎶 I wanted it! And went for it! And baby, I did it on my o-o-o-o-o-own~!🎶

🎶Did it on my, Own~..🎶

The vocals then stopped playing, only the beat was playing.

Y/N and Priya we're just making strong eye contact with one other.

Y/N could see the shines in Priya's eye's while she's looking at you, and she can see yours.

Y/N both started to get closer and closer to each other.

Y/N leaned in a little closer, and so did Priya.

Y/N's heart started beating faster than usual, her breath was shakey and her legs we're weak.

This moment was so magical to Y/N, and couldn't let this chace go to waste.

Priya's lips were set on yours, it was Y/N's first time of course, so She let Priya do all the work.

"Mm?" Y/N muffled out of your mouth, it was a confused moan of some sort.

Priya then broke the kiss after noticing what she had did.

"Freak, I'm sorry..i just.." Priya sighed in her sentence, "It's ok Priya, it's ok.." Y/N said smiling, "You know.. This is kind of a dream come true for me..I've always liked you.." Y/N said putting her hand on Priya's shoulder.

Priya Smiled and sighed as she sat down.

"I liked you too Y/N.., ever since we met, my heart just skips more than two beats!" Priya says chuckling.

Y/N smiled and sat down next to Priya.

"Do the others know?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, they knew I liked you, I just didn't know if you'd like me back, because..well you know, you look straight, I guess?" Priya said shrugging at the end of her sentence.

"Excuse me?" Y/N said laughing.

"Nothing, ignore the last part-!" Priya said giggling.

Y/N and Priya started laughing thereself to sleep, Priya was laying on Y/N's Chest, asleep.

Before Y/N went to sleep, "I wonder how Mei is doing.."

☆彡彡 ♡ ミミ☆

Sorry for the short chapter..
But hey, it's an upload anyway!
Thank you for 100+ reads by the way!
Thanks for reading!

˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙

*sniff sniff*

"My porridge..JIN JIN"