" 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘦? "

ʚ ღ ɞ

( Recommend listening to the song above! ⬆︎ This is optional! ଘ(੭ ᐛ )♡ )

☆彡彡 Y/N's POVミミ☆

Today was the day Priya said she would tell the others about our relationship together,

I didn't like the fact that she kept it away from them for a while, but I understood why.

                   ☆彡彡 ♡ ミミ☆

Priya walked up to the group at the front of the school, holding my hand tightly, I could tell she was nervous.

"Hey guys!" I said smiling and eyeing Priya.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Miriam said, making her pretty geek smile.

I nudged Priya's arm, she seemed to be daydreaming.

"Oh, right right," Priya said wiping her eyes.

I smiled happily, even though they might already know, I still think they would be happy about it.

"Me and Y/N are dating.." Priya said smiling, and blushing.

"YASS FINALLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE, 2 BAZILLION YEARS! WHOOOO!" Abby said doing that 'pump it up' dance.

"Congratulations!" Mei said smiling and clapping.

"YEAH UHH!!!" Miriam said copying Abby's dance.

I laughed, and started leaning on Priya's shoulder.

"Anyway, you guys wanna have a sleepover at my house?" Priya said smiling.

"Heck yeah!" Abby said stopping her pump it up dance.

"I wanna come too!" Miriam said also stopping Abby's dance.

"Since school is litterly over, how about we go now?" I said happily.

Priya nodded her head, "Ok! Let's go then!" Miriam said, Mei and Abby agreed.

☆彡彡 ♡ ミミ☆

It was 7:19, we we're in the middle of   'Frozen 2' .

The others were sleep, Mei went home, and Me and Priya were still awake.

"Y/N?" Priya said leaning into my ear.

I made a frog-eye blink, and looked at Priya, and blushed "hm?" I hummed out of my mouth.

"I know, at least I think, that the kiss was..probably a one time thing..but.." Priya said playing with her fingers.

"Breath, Priya, Breathe.." I said smiling softly.

Priya breathe in, and out, and started again.

"I want a...other...kiss..from you.." Priya said playing with her fingers again.

After hearing that, my cheeks turned into a big pile of roses.

"O-of course..! I mean, we are a thing, right?" I said cupping her cheek.

"mmp..yeah.." Priya said blushing more than me.

Before Priya can say anything else,

I kissed her on the lips, not making any fast moves, (IYKWIM😇)

"Mph.." Priya moaned softly, I giggled through the kiss,

I was then moved on top of Priya, I made a smile on top of her,

"Is this ok?" I asked, to make sure she was ok with this.

"Mhm.." Priya mumbled, trying to make eye contact with me.

I continued kissing Priya, (this part was so awkward to write.)

I didn't want to make any sudden moves, with all of the urges that begged to, I tried not to.

"Can we...switch positions..?" Priya asked, I could tell she didn't want to be a bottom, so I nodded.

My back was the turned to the couch, "you know what your doing..right?" I asked nervous that my jaw was ganna break.

"Of course, I totally know..-" Priya said smiling proudly.

I started to smile at her confidence, "ok..i trust you!" I said smiling brighter.

🂱 POV switch ; Priya's POV 🂱

I started kissing Y/N, trying to copy the way she kissed me.

"Mm.." Y/N moaned silently,

I tried to be slow, because I didn't want to wake the others.

But other that everything else thats happening,

That movie was really good, like Elsa being the 5th spirit? Wowie..unexpected..

Anyway..

I accidentally lost control of my arms, and fell on top of Y/N.

"Ouch!" Y/N semi-yelled out, I was so embarrassed..

"Sorry..!" I whispered, playing with my fingers, it's a habit of mine! I swear it'll go away soon! (lol..-)

Y/N gave me a few blinks, then smiled, "it's fine, babe..it was just an accident!" Y/N said cupping my face with both of her hands.

"Bmpabe (babe?) ?" I said, muffled by her hands.

"Mhm! I thought it was time we gave each other those type of names!" Y/N said letting go of my face.

"Oh, well, yeah I guess.." I said rubbing my neck,

Y/N then opened her arms for me to cuddle with her.

I didn't take any chances, I jumped into her arms, and laid on her chest.

Y/N was patting my head while I was laying there, slowly difting away.

I cuddled up into her neck, letting her be the big spoon.

"I love you, Y/N" I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too," She Whispered back, and smiling at me, before falling asleep.

I kissed her cheek and started to fall asleep as well.

☆彡彡 ♡ ミミ☆

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter! (Sorry for the late update as well)

I've seen my wattpad recently, and I saw that this story has 1k+ views already! (Very surprising for a average writer ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay well!

ʚ ღ ɞ