3

Your smile faded as you heard the door open, and slam as a voice called out "Hey! Don't do it!"

Your tears had come back, you were very disappointed that the person behind you had ruined your chance to leave.

And then you felt hands wrap around your waist.

You turned around to see a boy, blonde, and very close to you. His eyes were closed, and he was holding you tight.

He opened his eyes to reveal blue irises, ones that seemed far too familiar...

"Don't, you'll regret it." he said, not looking at you.

Then you saw him glance up at you.

His face reddened, and you just stared at him, trying to figure out how he somehow looked familiar.

He let go of your waist, and apologized for being so close to you, and you felt your face heat up as you tried to think of something to say.

You were never really good with communicating, especially with strangers, though with Yashiro and Aoi, you felt you could let your guard down and speak freely.

So your face reddened even more as you mumbled, "I-it's fine..."

The boy looked at you funny, and your face heated up more as silence filled the air. Well, other than the occasional bird call and the wind.

"Alright then!" The boy smiled, and he picked up your bag that still had the note on it.

You climbed over the rails again, and he handed the bag to you. "Th-thanks." you whispered quietly, hoping he could hear 'cause you wouldn't repeat anything for him. 

"No problem!" His smile grew brighter, and you felt your face heat up, knowing he heard you, and that he actually replied.

-Kou's POV-

"No problem!" I said, and smiled bigger, the pretty girl in front of me blushed a bit, she also showed a small smile. Oh, how pretty she looks, her (h/l) (h/c) lightly blowing in the wind, and her (e/c) eyes that I could stare at my entire life. She was so beautiful...

I snapped out of whatever I was caught in, and felt my face redden. The girl glanced at the door that led back into the building and she took a tiny step towards the door. I looked at the door as well, and took a step the same size as the one she took.

The girl took another step, a bit bigger. I copied her.

She started to run towards the door, her bag in hand.

I panicked, "Hey, wait!" I called out, she opened the door and ran through it, I ran after her, down the stairs, through the halls, and outside.

She stopped right before leaving the campus, and set her bag down. "Hey, um... why'd you run?" I asked as she was catching her breath. Her eyes widened, and a light shade of pink was dusted across her cheeks. "I... uhm... I couldn't... to say... just..." the girl spoke quietly, and I could only hear a few words, so I just pretended I understood what she said, "Ok..." I thought about what I could say for a bit.

"So, what's your name?" I asked her just as her face relaxed a bit. 

"Uhm... (y/n)..." she spoke very quietly.

But then a bit louder.

"(y/n) (l/n)." She continued, I have to remember that name.

Though it sounds kinda familiar...

I flashed a smile at her.

"I'm Kou! Kou Minamoto!"

hehe, sorry for the shorter chapter, im being rushed by my mom, I really wanted to get this chapter finished, hope you guys liked it!

word count: 569