4

Your Third Person POV

So his name is Kou... Kou Minamoto? That name sounds very familiar...

His smile's really cute tho-

You just took a moment to enjoy the younger boy's smile as the time grew closer to six.

A song played over the speaker, and you picked up your bag again, flashed a tiny, fake smile at the boy and watched him as a faint light pink was dusted across his cheeks. You walked away, back to your home, back to your cat.

You put in your headphones and played Bullet, by Hollywood Undead.

As you listened to the happy music and suicidal lyrics, you saw something in the distance, in front of your house.

A lump of white, brown and black.

Your heart dropped as you ran closer to the thing by your house, you paused the music and put your headphones back in your bag and slowed down as you realized that the lump of colors was your cat.

It was breathing.

Just sleeping.

Relief flooded you, but questions floated through your head.
Why is Kaiteki sleeping outside?
Is she ok?
Is it too hot inside the house?
Too cold?

There was a nice fluffy bed inside the house, and your cat was sleeping on the hard concrete, something was wrong.

You picked up your cat, and brought her into the house, set her down on the fluffy bed, and watched as her chest rose and fell. You picked up her two bowls and put in food and water, you put it back beside her, and locked the door into your house.

You went to your room, and picked your clothes, and went into the bathroom to shower.

You showered, got dressed, and headed to the kitchen, and prepared some instant noodles, and ate.
As you ate, thoughts about what happened earlier swarmed inside your mind.
Minamoto's name sounded oddly familiar, wayyy too familiar, as if he had been a close friend when you were younger.

As you were thinking, and slurping your noodles, you heard a loud yowl come from your cat. You instantly shot up from your chair and ran over to your cat, and you saw something that seemed too much like nothing you've ever seen before to exist.

A pink, rabbit-like creature was holding your cat up in the air.
The creature had very tiny arms, and very tiny feet, and... no mouth? It's eyes seemed to only be little dots.

You opened your mouth to tell the creature to let your cat go, but it already had, and was running away.

You were too shocked to move, and your cat was grooming itself since it's fur had been ruffled by the pink rabbit monster.

You thought you were losing it, and your cat seemed to think nothing of it. You picked up your cat and stroked its fur as you walked back to your table continued to eat your noodles, you weren't gonna waste food, even if you were already full.

You finished your noodles, tossed the cup in the trash along with your disposable chopsticks, and put your cat back in its bed, you walked to the bathroom, and brushed your teeth.

You ran over to your bed, and launched yourself onto it, front in the air.
You created a large explosion of pillows, and stuffed animals that somehow was still on the bed. Putting the stuffies back in their place before, you were thinking about what happened, and what animal that was, maybe you were gonna search it up later.
You got under your blanket and drifted to sleep.

*~*  *-*  *=*  *o*  *+*

You were standing on the roof, with Yashiro and the ghost boy from earlier, and a familiar, tall boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

He looked like Kou, but older...

Brothers, maybe?

But why do they seem so familiar?!

You were jolted out of your thoughts as a cold hand moved through you, it was the ghost boy, Hakano.
Was that his name?

The boy smiled and floated to the rails that protected kids from falling, and he gestured for you come closer.

You did so.

The ghost boy floated through the rails and sat down on the concrete. He patted the place next to him as a sign saying "Sit with me"

You did just that.

You climbed over the rails, and sat down with him. You looked behind you and Yashiro was walking closer to you, you gave her a fake smile, that looked real.

She was now behind you.

She opened her hands and pushed you off.

You were falling.

To your death.

HOORAH
*dances strangely* i got this chapter posted, and i got you guys to dreaammm!
*continues to dance* i got my hair done different- and it looks ok to me...
*stops dancing* anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter! im doing them a bit shorter since the teacher be always watchin me... I AlwAys FeEl LiKe SoMeBoDy's WaTcHin MEEE
im sorry-
so thanks for reading!