Spur of The Moment

Author POV

5 Days Before Christmas

Peter is currently in his room at the Compound and is with Wanda, who returned just a couple days ago. Natasha on the other left for business earlier in the day, but she texts Peter when she can and vice versa.

"This moment can last forever Peter and I could die happy in your arms", "I would die happy in your arms Wanda", he replies back. Wanda has noticed something different about Peter since she returned from her mission but can't figure it out, "Peter, there's something different about you, is something wrong?", she asks, worried about him, "what? No, nothings wrong just had an experience while you were away", he says, remembering the night he and Natasha had.

Wanda looks into his mind and sees what he's thinking about, she see's Peter and Natasha's night of love making, "Peter, you and Natasha had sex while I was gone?", she asks, "oh, umm yeah, did you read my mind again?", he asks, and she nods with guilt across her face.

"Look Wanda, I was gonna tell you but how could I say, hey Wanda, me and Natasha had raw nasty sex, sorry you couldn't join", he says, in a joking way, which makes Wanda laugh, "yeah, you got a point, but know this, I'm not mad, because that's about you and Natasha, when we make love, it's gonna be about me and you Peter", she says, as she kisses Peter passionately, who returns the kiss.

They kiss for a good minute before they break the kiss, "Wanda, when we make love, it's gonna be special for us, like it was special for me and Natasha, it was a spur of the moment for the two of us-", he says, caressing Wanda's left cheek, "- I wanna remember our first time when we're older, I wanna remember how it felt when we made love together".

Wanda smiles a big smile and cups Peter's face, "so do I, I wanna remember it for years, I wanna have that spur of the moment when we're ready", she says, "and we will, when the time is right for the two of us", he says, and she nods with a smile