The Beginning

Lev pov

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I decided to try and wake up Jenzo. " Hey Jenzo are you awake?" I say whisper-yelling. " Yeah why?" He says in a low deep voice that sounded kinda hot for some reason wait stop.

" Do you remember that prank that Ellie and Emily did on us?" " Oh the one where there were fake dating to prank us?" He asked  " Yeah well I think that we should do that..." " Uh sure that sounds fun!" " Okay when are we starting?" " Uh how about tomorrow?" " Yes sounds great."

TIME SKIP

Okay so today was the day that we start the prank I'm kind of nervous but very excited.
" Jentzen wake upppp" I say trying to shake Jentzen awake. " Nooo just a little longer" he says whining. " Naur today is the dayyyy" I say in a music tone and start to tickle him. " NO LEV STOPPP PLEASE!" he says trying to peal my hands off of him while laughing.
" Will you get up and get ready?" " I guessss" he says getting up and pouting.
" Thank you bAbE" I say and he just gets up and grabs clothes from the closet. ( Ha closet... Sorry I'll go- )

We walk downstairs and grab everything we will need for the day and walk out the door to my car. Jentzen puts the camera equipment in the backseat and we leave his house. After about 10 minutes of driving we get to Starbucks and he orders a venti pink drink and I get a venti dragon fruit refresher. ( I don't actually know they're orders but I guessed) Then we went to McDonald's to get breakfast. ( they went to McDonald's because Starbucks food is expensive and I know they are like rich but idc)

After breakfast they went to pipers house early and started to think about how they were gonna pull this off....

Author note
Soooo soooo sorry for not updating I literally had no energy but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I don't want to sound greedy but please vote or comment. And ALMOST 100 READS I CANT AHHH!! And thank you for the votes and follows ily guys! - Lo <3