The day

(Your POV)

Question, what would you think if I were to tell you that your new roommate is a Demon Lord? I must have sold my soul without knowing and now I have to live in hell? Or a demon might have found interest in me and made me their slave? Go ahead take a few minutes to give your guests I'll wait. You done, good to answer whatever question or whatever suggestion you might have said.

 You done, good to answer whatever question or whatever suggestion you might have said

Nope, to all those you see what had happened is very unique actually.

I'm (y/n) Koshida, I'm a 20 year old college student and I lived alone for awhile

I'm (y/n) Koshida, I'm a 20 year old college student and I lived alone for awhile. Notice how I said LIVED instead of live, and before you ask no that's not my way of saying I have died.

"Yo, (Y) we're out of milk again."- ???

This is Astaroth the Demon Lord of Melancholy, and she just so happens to be my roommate

"Oh I can go get some from the store."- (y/n)

"Nah, it's cool. You go ahead and relax don't you have to go to work tomorrow?"- Astaroth

"Well yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't go with you to the store."- (y/n)

"Ah don't worry about it I'll be able to get in and out in no time."- Astaroth

"What you going to use some of your demon world powers to get three free cartons?"- (y/n)

"You want to taste hell fire?"- Astaroth

"😅 No no I'm f- I'm fine hehehe."- (y/n)

"Relax you dork I'm kidding. You know I'd never hurt you."- Astaroth

'😑 Some times I wonder.'- (y/n)

Both Astaroth and I have been living together for about a whole year now. And truthfully she's been a pretty cool roommate even though we didn't initially plan on becoming roommates. I actually found her wondering the streets all by yourself more so just chilling on the sidewalk. She seemed very depressed so I offered her some help. I told you that she can hang out at my place for a little bit until she can get everything she needs together. At that time I didn't know that she was a Demon Lord obviously, if I would have known that information beforehand we wouldn't be having this conversation.

"I'm heading out."- Astaroth

"All right see you when you get back."- (y/n)

"Need me to bring you something back?"- Astaroth

"No thanks I'll be fine. Oh wait Astaroth!"- (y/n)

"What is it?"- Astaroth

"Your horns. They're still showing not to mention your ears too."- (y/n)

"Oh right thanks I keep forgetting."- Astaroth

Before she left the house Astaroth use some of her magic to give her a bit more of a human appearance. Not that she doesn't look human to begin with, but mainly changing her ears and getting rid of the horns. Now that she left the house I'm just here by myself, I started to look around and just reminisce about what it was like before she came here. Then I took notice to the pile of clothes, I guess she did her laundry and forgot to fold them. Considering she just left I figured I'd do it for her, her shirt smells clean and so does her other clothes.

TIMESKIP

'Alright, her skirts, shirts, and pants are done.'- (y/n).

I turn the sound of the door opening so my attention was drawn to the door. But I really should have been paying attention to what I was doing because I realized all too late what I started to grab.

"Yo, I'm back and I brought- Hey what the hell do you think your doing!?!?!"- Astaroth

Obviously I was confused as to what she was talking about until I finally felt what was in my hand. Taking a look I saw that it was a pair of black lace panties. Wait......black......laced...... panties.

"I'll kill you!!!"- Astaroth