Hickey

(Your POV)

It was a nice morning today sun was out and my room smelled like cherries. Nothing can be even more perfect than this.

"*Light snore*"- Astaroth

Oh yeah except for the fact that I have a demon lord sleeping on top of my back

You might be wondering why she's on my back to begin with. This is basically my dorm room/leaving space. Do I pay rent and all the other stuff here, yes. Is it far away from my college, no. This is more so an apartment complex with a singular bedroom, so you would think Astaroth gets the bed and I get the couch or whatever. But no, I don't necessarily own a couch that I can sleep on. I own a couch yeah but it's not big enough for a person to sleep on comfortably. Secondly my bed is big enough for two people so she said it was cool if we slept together. That is as long as I don't do anything, to be frank the fact that she's a Demon Lord made me not want to do anything.

"*Moves around*"- Astaroth

'But when stuff like this happens it's kinda difficult!!'- (y/n)

Things you should know about the Demon Lord Astaroth's sleeping habits. 1) when she's sleeping she tends to move around a lot. Nothing crazy it's she has trouble getting comfortable. 2) you know I want a baby is sleeping they'll try to reach out and grab something. Same rule applies for her. 3) and this is the most important one.

"Nice and cozy. I can relax as much as I want on this."- Astaroth

'She sleep talks.'- (y/n)

(No one's POV)

As the two of them we're laying down Astaroth decided to move a bit. Her hands started to come out from underneath (y/n)'s arms and go to his chest. Which is not a good thing, you see (y/n) on has on a muscle shirt while Astaroth only has a long shirt on. Under it all she had was a pair of panties, no bra, knowing this (y/n) tried to get her off, but no luck.

(Your POV)

As her hands go back into position, Astaroth started to bite my neck.

'Ahh! The hell she doing!?'- (y/n)

It wasn't a painful bite it was more so of a kissy type one. It wasn't that long until I started to feel her tongue get involved too. I tried to knock her off, but she just tightened her grip and kept going.

"Astaroth wake up!"- (y/n)

No good she just kept going, now she started to suck on my neck for what felt like an eternity, but reality was just like 30 or 20 seconds. Then she gave me gentle kisses in the same spot, was she giving me a hickey!?

'I mean I won't lie. This feels pretty good maybe I should try turning- no no no! (Y/n) no! She's your friend and roommate! Not only that, but if she finds out about this she'll kill meaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!'- (y/n)

What the hell is going on in her head!? And why is she kissing the other side!?

Timeskip

My classes had finally started and I was sitting by myself in the back. Although It wasn't sitting alone cuz I'm anti-social, it's because I was covered in hickeys and tried to hide them. I had a nice thin jacket with a thin scarf to go with it.

"Hey (y/n)."- ???

This is Hiro Akatsu, the pretty boy on campus and not to mention the class head student

This is Hiro Akatsu, the pretty boy on campus and not to mention the class head student. I'd like to say we're friends, but it's not like we hang out one on one. If I had to give us a title I would just call us acquaintances or at least two guys who know each other.

"Man it's a little chilly out today. Did you hear It's going to get even colder tomorrow."- Hiro

"Yeah, said something about it being an early winter?"- (y/n)

"Not only that, but people acting weird in Florida. Saying something about it being a Non-Stop party on the beach."- Hiro

A Non-Stop party? That sounds a little too weird, if I remember correctly they did say something about people not leaving there for 3 days.

"Yo what's up with your neck?"- Hiro

"Huh?"- (y/n)

It took me a good minute but I finally realized that my scarf had come undone. Which means you can see the marks on my neck.

"Dude are those hickies!?"- Hiro

"What no I just got bit by a mosquito or something and they gave me an allergic reaction!"- (y/n)

Back with Astaroth

"Man that dream was weird. Seriously sleeping on an actual marshmallow sounds like you would be bad for my hair. And to think I was actually biting into my pillow."- Astaroth