Cosplay

(Your POV)

Today is going to be. Weather seemed nice, nothing serious was happening on the news. And I'm actually able to finish what I've been working on for a project.

"*Yawn* Morning."- Astaroth

"Morning, sleeping beauty. Finally decided to wake up?"- (y/n)

"Oh shut up I had a long day yesterday. What's that your working on?"- Astaroth

"Oh this? Just something for a project a few friends of mine are working on."- (y/n)

"So you and your friends are making a film for your class."- Astaroth

Let me give you a brief rundown on the matter. I want to be a movie director or actor which ever comes first. So I joined the film making club in my college, I've made a few friends in there which makes it all the more fun.

"Yeah, it's something we've been trying to do for a while. We just didn't have enough money to actually rent out places so we do it little by little."- (y/n)

"That's actually smart, it also helps if you have other people splitting it with you."- Astaroth

"Yeah, we have the cast and everything. Here take a look."- (y/n)

I pulled up a few pictures I took when we where all filming. Well it was when we're fooling around, the best part about filming with friends is you get to have fun and good off with each other. The cast involved me, 3 other guys, a couple of girls, and we're trying to find other people to help.

"Okay then, but who's that guy?"- Astaroth

"Oh that's me."- (y/n)

"Huh!? No freaking way that's you! You look so freaking cool!"- Astaroth

"Gee thanks for the confidence booster on how I look now. Really feeling the love."- (y/n)

"Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings."- Astaroth

"It's fine after all it is me so you somewhat complimented me. I guess."- (y/n)

"All right, but what's this sword all about?"- Astaroth

"Oh that swords for my character. The guy said they wanted us to have our own uniqueness to our character. So he wanted us to design our own swords. This one is called Mumeiken Kyomu, or the sword of the void. I'm basically one of the bad guys."- (y/n)

I started to explain what the plot to her. Basically there's two different clans at war or at least in a feud with one another. In all there's a total of 6 clans, but the main ones that are fighting are the forest and night clan. The Forest Clan are akin to elves and use magic like healing, and plant/nature magic. The Night Clan uses stuff like dark magic and there are more demon than any other clan. My character goes by the name Jatuh which means fallen, he's an extremely powerful demon. The magic he uses is known as ruin magic, he's basically a walking talking eraser.

"That's the simple summary of it."- (y/n)

"Huh, that sounds pretty cool. What else is in it?"- Astaroth

"Well what I told you is just stuff about my character and a rough draft of the whole thing. So there's a ton of stuff I could tell you."- (y/n)

"You know, maybe I should turn you into a real demon."- Astaroth

"Huh? Why would you even choke like that come on hahaha."- (y/n)

"Who said I was joking?😈"- Astaroth

"Wait what?"- (y/n)

"......................"- Astaroth

"Astaroth?"- (y/n)

"HeheheheheheAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA COME HERE YOU!"- Astaroth

"Astaroth back the hell off!!*runs off*"- (y/n)