Chapter 3-Switched out

A/N: Don't own victorious duh. Plot- A 3 months later. Tori begins teaching in Hollywood Arts. Cat and Robbie make a bet of who can go longer without kissing, cuddling or being lovey dovey with each other. Trina becomes Jade's makeup artist.

Tori went to Wanko's Warehouse to pick up some things for storage and other uses before she goes to Hollywood arts. She checked out and hopped in her car. It was almost 8 so she arrived and started decorating. 

"Omg my god, Hellen." Tori walked in.

 "Yeah I am here for you to get settled in Tori." Hellen, the principle that they all hated, still works there Tori found out. Tori knew where Skiowiz's classroom was and hurried there. 

"This looks the same." Tori talked to herself. Hellen was in her office. Tori set up some posters for Broadway plays like Wicked, Mean Girls, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hanson. She put some famous quotes and bins with scripts and more! 

Meanwhile Cat and Robbie (live together) were just on the couch eating chips and watching tv. They were watching one of their favorite shows, Dynasty. Jade is the main character. 

Cat had her body cuddled up against his and he cuddled her. 

"I'm bored, imma go back to songwriting." She said.

 "Cat wanna make a bet. For fun haha."

 "Kk for what." 

"Um who can go longer without kissing, cuddling and being lovey dovey." He said and kissed her cheek.

 "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked. "We can't be so lovey dovey." He stated.

 "Hehe kk." She said. 

"alright I love you." He said and kissed her then her head. 

"Love you too." She kissed him. 

"You pick the prize." Robbie asked her. 

"Um.. oh the loser has to kiss the winner for as long as the winner wants." She said.

 "Sounds good." They kissed before the bet, for a little while.

 "K 1...2..3.." she got off him and said. She went to the side of the couch and pet the dogs while writing some songs. He actually had to take a call so he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 An hour later Cat headed to the studio. It was November right now and the only reason Tori wasn't teaching in August is because she needed all this stuff but a sub took her place. Everything was perfect.

 At the studio Cat told Andre and the other people there about the bet. 

"I don't know how to respond. I'm glad you people are stopping being lovey dovey. But I really don't wanna hear you two going crazy." Andre said. 

Cat laughed. "Well.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Tori was at school (it was 7:30) the kids were about to come. She heard the door to the classroom open.

 "Hi.." One girl said. Others sat down.

 "So you are our teacher?" One boy asked.

 "Yup." Tori excitedly said.

"Wait, you look so familiar." The girl said. 

"Yeah." Another girl said.

 "I went to this school." Tori said.